Chapter 1

Tris P.O.V.

       "Why?" I moan a bit too loudly.  We had just left our fifth store of the day, and I was more than just a little bit tired.

       "Only one more store to go!" exclaims Christina excitedly.  "We need to make sure you have lots of layers on for tonight's party!"

       "First of all, what party, and second of all, why do I need to wear layers?"  I said.

       "To answer the first question, we are going to a candor or dauntless party to celebrate making it into dauntless.  As for the second question, you need wear extra layers so you don't get into your underwear to soon."

       "What's candor or dauntless?"  I ask, getting tired from asking all these questions.

       "It's just like truth or dare," Christina answers excitedly, "Candor speaks the truth, and dauntless are brave, so to start, you answer one or the other.  If you choose candor, you have to answer the question truthfully,  and if you choose dauntless, you have to do the dare.  If you don't want to do something, you have to take off an article of clothing, excluding socks or shoes."

       Oh so thats why I have to wear layers, I think.  "What if I don't want to go?" I ask.

       "Oh you’re going," replied Christina.  "Four is going to be there"

       "Why do you still continue to think he likes me?" I nearly shout.

       "Do you see the way he look at you, he's definitely got a thing for you."

       At this moment, we arrive at our next stop.  I look up and stop in my tracks.  Christina really thinks I will go into the lingerie store!  "I am NOT going in there," I tell Christina.

       "Well then I have to go in there without you," she says with a shrug.

       While she is in there, I walk to the dauntless cafeteria.  I get in the line and pick up a piece of chocolate cake.  I sit down at my usual table and think about the party later.  While I was daydreaming, I noticed Four staring at me.  He actually might have a thing for me.  Wait… am I starting to like him.  I don’t now.

       Christina comes up to me mid thought.  "Come on!  We have to get you ready for the party now!"

       Christina drags me along with her and brings me back to my apartment.  She pulls out of our bags pair of black leggings, really short jean shorts, a tank top, a sheer black shirt, and a black denim jacket.  On the top are back pair of lacy underwear with a matching bra.  I groan as I go into the bathroom to change.  When I come out, I pull on a pair of black combat boots and see that Christina is already ready.

       "Time for makeup!"  exclaims Christina.

       I swear, if it has to do with makeup, Christina is happier than a five year old in Amity.

       After ten minutes, I look in the mirror and gasp.  I am actually pretty!

       "I look amazing! Thank you Christina!" I said as I gave her a hug.

       "Come on, we need to hurry, or we will be late," said Christina.

       Five minutes later, we are knocking on Zeke's door.

       "Welcome to the casa de Zeke. Come on in!" said Zeke.

      I look around and see Lynn, Marlene, Shauna, Uriah, Four, and Will already sitting in a circle.  I enter and sit between Christina and Uriah.  Will is staring at Christina and Four is staring at me.  Christina fake coughs to get them out of there days.