Chapter 40

Frank's P.O.V

I was standing in front of the door, all the memories were flashing in front of my eyes. I rang the doorbell since god knows where the keys are, after a minute the doors started to open and i saw an old woman coming towards me with a big smile on her face. She came and hugged me tightly, she is the only person in this house who loves me and took care of me.

"Frank, how are you? Are you okay? Why didn't you come to visit me? You bad boy.", She looked at me and i laughed.

"Aunt, i am okay. I'm sorry krub, i was very busy with the university.", I said but i noticed she was looking somewhere else. She was looking at Sam.

"Is she..", She looked at me suspiciously.

"No!! She is my friend, she is Sammy.", I smiled and i saw the nervous and awkward expression on her face as she greeted auntie. Then, we went inside and as it was in the past auntie brought many sweets and she complained about how slim I've gotten since I left here.

"Auntie, you know i didn't only come here to remain the old memories.", I said holding her hand and she nodded. "I have two reasons to come here, firstly..", I looked at her and i saw Sammy mouthing me a 'you can do it' and i smiled at her.

"Actually, i have been willing to tell you this but i just couldn't have the courage to, but now i do. Auntie krub. I am....gay.", I sighed and closed my eyes firmly.

"Aow, you were gonna say this? I thought you had a boyfriend or something. I have known this for years now. Oh, you scared me for no reason.", She laughed and hit my shoulder.

"Huh?! You have known this?! Ohoo, do you know how nervous i wasss. ", I sighed in relief and hugged her. "But how did you know?", I looked at her.

"I might've heard you and your dad talk the time when you left the house.", She chuckled. "Anyways, what's the second reason?"

"You know what happened to him right? Sammy and i are kinda in trouble, so we need some..", She nodded and stood up.

"Money, right? Follow me you two.", She looked at us and we nodded, we followed her upstairs and to his room.

"This door only opens to your and his voice.", She pressed some buttons on the screen that is placed right next to his door on the wall.

"What do i say?", I looked at her.

"Your name."

"Frank?", The door automatically opened and we went in. She opened a safe and handed me a card and paper.

"Read this when you are very confused about what's happening and cannot find a solution. Whatever is troubling you, stay safe.", She said and we nodded, after that, we left the house.

"Did you buy the tickets, Frank?", Sammy said as she was packing our bags and i nodded.

"Yes, i did. Now, we are ready to go to our flight.", I looked at her and she suddenly came to hug me.

"What's wrong, you big baby?", I looked at her.

"I miss Yacht.", She sighed and rested her head on my chest. I started patting her head.

"Why don't you go to talk to him?"

"No, i want to see if he really loves me."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think i would be that unreasonable to break up with him just because of his sexuality and just because his ex is a dick?"

"No..", I said, escaping from her gazes.