Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Joong's POV

In the morning we woke up early so we could be comfortable and leave the house before my parents wake up. While I was cooking, Shane was getting ready. When he came out from my room, he smiled at me and back hugged me.

"Someone is clingy today huh?", I said turning my head to look at him, he nodded cutely. I stopped and turned around fully, hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Shiny Shane.", I booped his nose.

"I told you not to call me thatt!! It is embarrassing.", He chuckled and hit my head softly.

"Won't you say it back?", I looked at him.

"Say what back?", He played dumb.

"Hmm, playing the dumb huh?", I started kissing all over his face.

"Joong~Stop it~ We have to leave early.", He said trying to push me away slowly. He was enjoying it also, as I said he has been a naughty little boy lately.

"Say it back or else."

"Okay, okay. I love you too, Joong." , He smiled at me and we kissed. But we both flinched when we heard a sound of a glass shattering.

"MOM!!", We turned to see who it was and we both got away from each other quickly.

"You..Joong..you are...gay?", She said as she lost her consciousness. I ran up to her and carried her, my dad came downstairs soon enough. We told him what happened and we had to explain our relationship.

"Dad, say whatever I will not break up with Shane. ", I said holding Shane's hand.

"Who told you to break up with him?", Dad looked at me and shook his head playfully.

"What? You are not against us or our relationship?", I looked at him.

"Look, Joong. As long as you are happy. I have nothing against you, Shane, or your relationship. If I tell you to break up, you won't. I know my son, do I want to see you suffer? Absolutely not, I might not accept you completely but I am not against you. But you'll have to deal with your mother. She will not accept easily.", Dad said and I hugged him.

"Thank you, father.", I said.

"Shane. Come here, you are my son too.", Dad looked at Shane and he hugged us as well.

"Hey!! Why are you hugging my husband and son!", My mom yelled at Shane as soon as she woke up and pushed Shane away.

"Mother! He is a human too, don't be so rude.", I said holding Shane's hand.

"Do you want to be with my son that much?", Mom looked at Shane.

"Krub.", Shane said.

"Then, we will see what can you do for my son. Stay away from him. That's it. Now go to your college, and he will not be staying here!!!", Mom yelled and stood up.

"Mother! He also lives here! If he leaves. I leave too.", I said as we both stood up and held his hand tightly.

"No no, I will leave Joong.", Shane tried to push my hand away but I was holding it firmly.

"Yes, you should leave!", Mom yelled once again. I just grabbed both of our bags and left, slamming the door.

"Joong, do you think this is a good idea?", Shane looked at me when we got on the bike.