3. Initiation

Y/N P.O.V.

I was Awoken by a very hyperactive girl practically bouncing off the walls. I think she had to much sugar. Anyways i get up with my hood up so i don't show my identity to a certain two. I get ready for the initiation into my battle outfit....

 I get ready for the initiation into my battle outfit

Then an announcement came on.

 Glynda (voice only): Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

On the way to the cliff i can't help but get i little nervous thinking if my sisters even remember me or if they still care about me? Be angry or happy to see me? I just shake the thoughts out of my head. I can worry about that when the time comes. I arrive at at the cliff and stand on, what i assume, is a launchpad and what in till the old man speaks.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years. After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die. You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions? *ignores Jaune* Good! Now, take your positions.

The whole speech Ruby whined. As soon a the speech was over i was sent flying. I spawned m dragon wing to land safely.

 I spawned m dragon wing to land safely