1.Past

Y/n P.O.V.

I was adopted by the Rose/Xiao Long family at a very young age, well not officially adopted they just took me in. I was Yang's Age when they took me in. Everything was fine up until My mom, Summer, went on a mission and never came back. That was when i was six. Then, for some reason my dad Taiyang started to beat me and said it was my fault she died.

My sisters even got involved, but by the looks on their faces i could tell they didn't want to do it. My room turned into the basement. Down there was only some boxes, a closet with all my old clothes in it, a guitar, and a piano. With the piano was a book on how to play it, same with the guitar, i was lucky the walls were sound proof. That was about a year ago.

Right now i was laying on my so called bed, which was just a couple of crushed cardboard boxes waiting for-

Tai: Y/N?! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW?!?!

I get up and limp towards the stairs. Once i get to the door and open it, i'm met with a fist to the face. 

Tai: GET YOUR ASS  UP AND MAKE BREAKFAST?! YOU WASTE OF SPACE?!?!

Y/N: *gets up* Y-yes s-sir.

I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast. I was almost done, when Yang and Ruby come in.

Ruby: Morning big sis.

Yang: Yeah Morning!

Y/N: Morning you two.

Ruby: Is there anything we can help you with?

Y/n: Nope I'm almost done anyways.

Yang: Oh come on sis, there has to be something we can do?

Y/n: *sighs* You can set the table if you really want to.

Yang/Ruby: On it!

10 minutes later

Da- i mean Tai came stomping in clearly angry, with Yang and Ruby runnin behind him trying to catch up

Tai: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?! MAKING YOUR SISTERS DO YOUR WORK?!?!

I get kicked in the gut and because of the force i hit the stove hard.

Yang: Dad we wanted to do it! She didn't make us do it!

I see Tai glare at her which makes me mad.

Tai: *Grits teeth* Why Don't You to join in?

I could tell they were scared of him so, they start beating me as well with Tai. While they were beating me i never stopped smiling in a way letting them know it was okay. After an hour they stopped.

Tai: Now go to your room and no food or a week!

I then limped to my room.

Time-skip

It was late at night when i felt someone shake me awake I open my eyes, it was dark but i was able to see Ruby and Yang.

Yang:*whisper yell* Y/N! Y/n, wake up!

Y/N: What is it.

Ruby: There's a monster in our closet.

I then realized that they had tears in their eyes.

Y/n: Don't worry i'll go kill the monster for you okay?

Ruby: Will you sing to us afterwards?