Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own The Irregular At Magic Highschool

Chapter 1: Magic High School
____________________________________

National Magic University Affiliated First High School. The very fact that you've been permitted to enroll at this state run institution for training magic technicians,makes you one of the elite whose rare talent at magic has been acknowledged.

Today is the open ceremony of the new students that will be attending First High School and an UNKNOWN teenaged boy will sought to be the 'greatest magician',that is the path of a TRUE MAGICIAN to Y/n L/n.

Y/n had arrived at the school he would be attending,looking around,spotting that there were many students also attending the open ceremony to welcome the new students.

He was welcomed by the Student Council President who guided him to the open ceremony,as the other students were eyeing him.

Boy: Hey Isn't that the top scorer in the entrance Exam?

Girl: It's Y/n L/n!

Mayumi: Looks like you really popular on your first day

Y/n: Hehe,I guess so...

Y/n went to take a seat at the front row with the other

"We will now begin the matriculation ceremony for National Magic University Affiliated First Highschool"

There was now absolute quietness in the building as everyone was now waiting.

The Student Council President had given the opening speech.

Y/n:(mind) She really has this elegancy aura...

She bowed and walked back to the other members.

"Next,the representative of the incoming class...Miyuki Shiba"

The sound of light footsteps filled the air,a girl with this calm and elegant aura walked to the front and too gave a speech.

Y/n: So we'll be placed in the same class...

Timeskip

Y/n was currently escorted by some Student Council members, he is a candidate to join them soon,but he is first observing how they act.

Mayumi: So Y/n? How do you think it going so far...?

Y/n:...Perfect is and understatement...

Mayumi: Really? I'm really glad to hear that..So does that mean that you'll consider joining the Student Council...?

Y/n:...Hm? Yes...

Mayumi: That's really good to hear,to have someone like Y/n kun with his abilities on our Student Council will really be a bright future...