January 07, 2019

A powerful demon appears out of nowhere, and writes in smoke on the sky "I am the almighty underworld lord, and from my power let evil be bread throughout the world!" Only later does he realize his typo... but by then it is far too late.

* * *

The world supposed to end on December 21, 2012 but the son of The Great Overlord of the Abyss fucked it up. And now, we lower demons who spread evil don't know what to do with his mess.

It happened on the day of the apocalypse. Everything is okay and happening according to *bleep*'s plan. Until this prideful devil showed up unannounced, wrote on the beautiful blue sky with his dark smoke of human fears: "I am the almighty underworld lord, and from my power let evil be bread throughout the world!" then said, "oopps" as he realized his mistake but it was too late.

The *bleep* face-palmed and ever since then heaven's been busy. Little bastard with small wings bustling in and out of the Great Gate of Hell because of the children are doing bad things just to stay full, especially those who experienced hunger to death.

Yes, we somewhat celebrated because there's more soul here and no one's gonna hungry for a long time. But, it's kinda frustrating I can't do a thing. Because even just a small speck of evilness I spread it turned into fucking breads.