S-sero...?

-Denkis pov-

I was on my way to class walking with my friends Mina,sero,bakugou,kirishima,and jirou.We all have first class together,we have been friends since I think elementary school? Yep except me and Kiri and Mina we knew each other since we were 2 years old are parents work as models and work at the same job.

We walk into class talking about the time my parents allowed us to come with them on a business trip for a week when we were in high school and bakugou almost got us in jail and started to Laugh about it "hey kami did we hear we're getting a new class mate today?"sero said as we sat down in are sets."no,i didn't know we were"I said a little confused until our teacher came in and said be quiet"as some of you may know we are getting a know student.some of you may know him when he comes in stay in your sets please"are old teacher said as...oh.my.FUCKING.god. Shinsou walked in.and all hell broke out girls fangirling and boys doing the same or giving mean looks.and me shookth as I just stare at him.and he looks at me and smirk and I blush and look away"hi am Hitoshi shinsou you may know me in the movies I play in and my modeling"he said,I swear to god I seen some girls pass out and have nose bleeds.the teacher said to go to a seat and that bitch came to me and sat his flat ass next to me not that I don't mind tho.

~Shinsou pov~

I sat down next to denki and the guy next to him with the weird elbows looked at me like Im some diseased animal I was a bit confused but looked ahead to get my work done.

24 minutes later

I looked to my side and see my doll face on his phone and a piece of his hair falls In front of his face I push it back behind he's ear and look back at the bored like I did nothing.the teacher called on denki and said "why aren't you doing the work like everyone else"he said a little irritated until denki said "because I'm not like everyone else and FYI mr.floordin I did it before class so piss off I'm not in the mood"he said in a sassy pissed off voice and and every one looked at him as if he was god and mr.florrdin just looked embarrassed"v-very well then"mr.floordin said as he went back to teaching class."I see some one is in a sassy mood doll face~"I said in he's ear witch only made him blush and I just chuckled and went back to Learning

-After class denkis pov-

I got up and my friends came to me so we can get lunch together and they started to talk and I felt my self get dragged out of out of class and it was shinsou"what do you want shin?" I said a little annoyed"wanna come hang with me after classes?"he said as I was leaning on the wall will one of he's hands was one the wall so I was pined to the wall sort of"sure why not shin"I said "great I'll pick you up see ya doll"he said as he kissed my nose and slapped me ass and left leaving me a blushing mess.AGAIN.i went back inside the class and bumped into sero and he looked mad"s-sero..."I said but he stopped looking mad and said let's go with the others and eat and we did we all walked to the cafeteria to get our food and talked.

Sorry it's a little short Bruv I'll write more tomorrow see you later bunny's!💗