Chapter 6: Alphys

"This is where the person I've taken you to see is." He smiled once more. 

Papyrus knocked on the door. "Alphys! Are you in there?" He said loudly from outside."

"Just one minute!" The creature from inside yelled.

Daddy Pig looked over at the large building, curious what all was going on in there. After about six minutes, the person came outside, still trying to catch their breath.

Papyrus looked at them with a turned head. "Goodness, what's going on in there?" 

"It's nothing, just some of my new inventions are going a bit wack." They said, breathing normally now. 

Daddy Pig looked at them with wide eyes. "Do you have any inventions that could help me?" He asked with a small worried tone. 

They looked over, having not noticed him there before. "Oh! Why hello there. And who might you be?" They asked with a smile. 

"Lots of people call me Daddy Pig, but my real name is David. What's your name?" he asked politely. 

"I shall call you David then if that's alright. My name is Alphys since you're so curious."

"Ok Alphys." He smiled.

"I've never seen.." They paused for a moment, examining him with their eyes. "...it is whatever species you are." 

"I'm a pig. Do you not see them often?" 

"What an interesting name considering you call yourself 'Daddy Pig'. But no, I can't say that I've ever seen a pig before. I'm guessing none else here has."

Papyrus popped up quickly. "I have!" He said smiling widely, considering he hadn't spoken for a while. 

"Oh!" Alphys replied surprised and a bit startled. 

"I saw one when that pervy white spider came down here. He brought a little piggy with him."

"Sounds interesting." They giggled quietly.

"Anyway.." Daddy Pig said trying to get back to the task at hand. "Is there any way you can get me back home?" He said looking to Alphys with puppy dog eyes.

"I think I can, but if I'm going to get you back home, then I'm going to need to know how this all happened and how you ended up here." 

Daddy Pig nodded as he explained all that had happened before seeing them. 

"Alright, well I think I have a lot of information right now, but I'll need to head back to the lab and go over this for a while. I hope you two don't mind." 

"Not at all!" Papyrus chirped. "We need go to my house anyway." 

Alphys waved goodbye to the two before heading back inside.

Daddy Pig looked to Papyrus, a little confused. "Why do we need to go to your house?" 

Papyrus looked at him with a raised eyebrow, smiling. "Well duh! You need to try some of my famous spaghetti!" He said confidentially. "You must be starving."

"Oh my, I would love to try some of your spaghetti." He looked down to his stomach, hearing it growl. "I am kinda hungry now that you mention it." 

"Let's go then!" He smiled as they started to walk to his house.

However, Daddy Pig had no idea what was coming next. 

A/N Dun! Dun! DuUuuuUuUUNnnNnNNnN!!! :0000

((also haha you thought they were going to meet sans at the beginning haha >:> ))