Chapter 3: The Couch

Daddy Pig plopped on the couch.

"No one will ever love me." 

Daddy Pig felt that as if he was helpless and couldn't control his life.

 "What is happening?" Daddy Pig felt very concerned about what had been happening between him and Mommy Pig.

 He sighed and shook his head. "What am I going to do with her? Shes's acting like a fucking teenager!" He said clenching his teeth. "I don't understand. Why is she doing this? She didn't act like this last year. We were happy together.." 

By now Daddy Pig was on the verge of tears. He had felt so much pain and anger over her. "Her.." He felt confused for a second. "Do I really love her anymore? I mean, she treats me like a piece of shit."

 Daddy Pig began to question himself even loving his own wife.

 "She doesn't even treat me like I'm her husband!" He began to become extremely frustrated with not only himself, but Mommy Pig too.

 Before he knew it, tears were already falling rapidly down his cheeks. Daddy Pig never cried, he felt that he would be looked down upon by others for acting like a child. But this time, it didn't matter if he was crying or not. He started to cry even harder. Daddy Pig had no idea what to do now.

 "I-I can't possibly do anyt-thing to fix what was happening between us.." He sniffed feeling helpless. 

  He heard the door creak open to the sound of loud teenage girls talking all at once. "..and then she was all- 'Oh no you did-n~' and I was like 'Oh yes I di-id~', and then we started fucking." 

"Woah!!" The group of girls said all at once. 

"That's so coo-" Her words were cut short as she glanced over, noticing Daddy Pig's presence.

 "I- " 

Daddy Pig looked up to see six girls all together staring at him, looking very weirded-out. 

"Um.. who the hell is that guy?" Said a girl wearing tight see-through leggings, tight skinny-jean shorts, and a long, plain-white, shirt covering up her shorts, to where it looked as though she was only wearing her leggings and nothing else.

"Yeah. And why is he crying like a baby?" Said another girl wearing a sweater-like crop top and a light green skirt that barely reached her knees. 

Daddy Pig definitely felt embarrassed now. I mean, a bunch of teenage girls were trash-talking him and making him really feel like a baby.  

End of Chapter 3.

AN: I own the image at the top. I hope you like it because it took a little while. I don't usually like to do ANs, but I am only doing one now because I wanted to clarify that I own the art at the top. Thank you.