Friends with Benefits🙆🏼‍♀️💞!!

Melody's POV🙆🏼‍♀️💗!!

I was done getting dressed and was on my way to school when my mom told me her lazy ass couldn't drive me to school cause she had to buy my step dad a car

I was done getting dressed and was on my way to school when my mom told me her lazy ass couldn't drive me to school cause she had to buy my step dad a car. With her damn money. Wtf is wrong with her?! Anyways I had to walk my ass to school in the fucking hot. AGAIN. But since I got a personal Uber driver now ion got to. *ahem* Mattia. He has been my friends since birth. Till I had to move to Dominican Republic to live with my cousins since my mom left me for my step dad. Till she was bored and wanted me to live with her back in jersey. It's sad that she just thinks of me as a teenager that lives with her. That damn Daniel has messed my mother's head up to the fucking max.

I texted Mattia to come pick me up since I need a car ride.

𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘣𝘦̀🦖💞!!
Melody😩💞!!:Mattia can you come pick me up again my mom doesn't want to drive me or even lend me the car since she has to buy Daniel a damn car🤦🏼
𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘣𝘦̀🦖💞!!:Ofc she is🤦🏽I'm on my way ma gimme 5 minutes I love you💗
Melody😩💞!!:thank you I love you too💗!!

Well before you guys say anything Mattia and I are friends...wit benefits🙆🏼‍♀️. As in we fuck on the low. Not all the time but sometimes. I mean what can I say,his dick do wonders. I waited in the living room and seen my mom take the car keys and almost leaving. "I hope the car break down whore." I said while being on my phone. Hate when she pick that nigga over her own daughter. "Watch your fucking mouth bitch I am your mother show me some damn respect." She shouted. "Ohhh so scary. Ion show u respect as a mother cause you were never one to me. You don't care for me you let me run the streets while u sit here and suck on the niggas dick and buy him shit." I shouted back. She was quite and tried to throw a wine glass at me. I dodged it and walked up to her and shoved her out my way.

I heard mattia car honk and I left. "I hope you drop dead Melody!" My mom shouted. This bitch. "Back at you dick sucking hoe." I said while flipping her off. Mattia honked his horn louder. "I'm coming nigga damn." I said speed walking. So damn impatient. I walked to his car and sat in the front seat. "I'm staying at ya house today and we're gonna fuck so yea drive now." I demanded. "Well I already was gonna rearrange them guts weather you demanded me or not and I don't get a hi mattia or anything." He said starting the car. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. "Hi Mattia." I said blushing. "Hey Mamas." Mattia said smirking while driving.

At school!!!!

We got to school and it was home room. It was the same ole home room every day. Someone has boyfriend problems,girlfriends being hoes etc. But today was different. A new student was coming today but no one knew if it was a boy or girl. I walked to mattia and sat on his lap. "Hey pa." I said rubbing his shoulders. "Hey mamas looking mad sexy today." He said licking his lips. So sweet..sometimes. "I know I do but thanks boo." I chuckled softly. He playfully rolled his eyes. "Hope its a guy cause we can play FIFA and soccer." He said while rubbing on my ass. "Hope it's a girl cause we can go shopping and not worry bout you being a horny bitch blah blah blah." I said putting his hands on my boobs. For some reason when he massages my boobs it feels so relaxing.