CHAPTER FOUR

PERTURBEDCHAPTER FOUR ❝LET'S GO INVENT TOMORROW RATHER THAN WORRYING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY❞

PERTURBED
CHAPTER FOUR
LET'S GO INVENT TOMORROW RATHER THAN WORRYING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

♡ ♡ ♡

Olivia breathed heavily stumbling through the halls of Beacon Hills Memorial blood dripping from her head wound, she lost consciousness for a few moments and during that time Liam was taken away and the culprit was on the lacrosse team.

a nurse approaches her slowly "come with me, I need to stitch your head up." the world was spinning and everything has morphed into weird shapes, Olivia blinked rapidly taking slow breaths trying to recompose herself.

where was Liam? is he okay?

"i'm Melissa McCall, can you tell me what happened?" a stray tear rolls down her face small pained gasps parting from her lips.

"I saw a monster, he had red eyes." Olivia whispers fearfully wincing as she applies some sort of antiseptic solution to the cut cleaning it "there was two of them." her voice cracks mid sentence as it replays in her head, Liam's screams of fear and pain echoing.

"you were just hallucinating, honey." Mrs McCall whispers sympathetically stitching up the wound slowly.

"you've got a concussion if you feel like your going to throw up or lose consciousness come back to the hospital immediately." she informs Olivia removing her gloves swiftly tossing them into the small trash can seemingly worried about something.

the teenage girl stands and exits the hospital room gulping nervously, fear flooded her veins as the different scenarios played through each of them getting worse "please be okay, Dunbar."

Olivia walked home hesitantly going inside, her parents form a bubble around there little girl pulling her into a group hug. "where the hell were you? we were worried sick, Olivia Jayde Beckett."

the sound of her full name makes her cringe involuntarily, "I'm sorry Liam got hurt during tryouts and I had to take him to the hospital." technically she wasn't lying to the two people who raised her she was just withholding certain truths.

"what happened to your head?" her father, Calum questions urgently.

"when I was walking Liam into the hospital somebody knocked his injury and he fell on top of me and I knocked my head on the floor. a nurse said it's only a mild concussion." Olivia paused afterwards unable to read the expressions on there faces.

"go to bed, Liv. get some rest." she sighs in relief and walks to her room removing her clothes and changing into a pair of grey sweats and a red shirt courtesy of one Liam Dunbar.

Olivia glances at her phone screen checking for any messages or missed calls so far nada, was he dead? did that junior kill him?

she walks into her bathroom and looks down at the blood staining her hands, Liam's blood literally on her hands.