Chapter One: 22 Hours

“Talk to me.” You replied straightly as you lifted your iPhone 5 to your ear.

“Uh huh. Tell them I’ll be in Korea in 13 hours and NOT to touch anything.”

You hung up the phone and strutted through the airport.

Screams of your fans echoed throughout the area, which called for security

“I love you! Can I have your autograph?”

You slid your Ray Bans over your face and waved at your fans.

“Hi! I can sign many autographs, I have a show in Korea!” you answered

“Miss, your flight has arrived.” Said your assistant Min Ho

“Mhmm.” You quickly finished up the last couple of autographs and loaded into your flight.

---

“Welcome to Korea.” Whispered Min Ho as he tried to wake you.

You exited the aircraft to be greeted by an even bigger crowd.

“I didn’t know I was this popular in Korea, I mean, I knew Thailand loved me but wow!”

You smiled and waved all the way to your black Range Rover.

“Miss, you’re scheduled for a meeting with KBS World Radio today at 3pm, and another meeting with JYP about being featured in 2PM ‘s new song at 4:30, but your free from 5pm to 7pm. Then you have a dinner meeting a mystery person. Whoever they are somehow managed to get a private meeting with you even though it’s nothing concerning business.”

“Okay Min Ho. Thanks.” You answered as you drifted back to sleep.

---

“How does it feel to be a #1 selling K-Pop singer, who’s not Korea?”

“Well. It’s definitely hard, you know? I learned Korean in the privacy of my own bed room and the help of Rosetta Stone, but it feels good to know that Korea can get a taste of something.. different.”

“Alright, let’s get straight to the dirty details.. How do you deal with the racism in the industry?”

“Actually, I don’t. There’s people who love me, and people who hate me. Whatever the reasons are can vary from my style to my color. I just focus on my fans, worldwide and try to produce good music for them.”

“Nice, now, let’s talk about dating! You’re 25 years old and single correct?”

“Ye.”

“You’re attractive women, regardless of skin tone. So you must have someone you’re interested in. We heard that Taecyeon of 2PM has a little crush on you? Can you return the feelings?”

You laughed and replied

“I’m just Taec’s Noona, plus he and I are really good friends. We went to the same high school in Massachusetts, he really helped me practice my Korean and I also play Varsity soccer on the girls team, and he always ask if he could stretch my legs out for me. He was little too eager back then!” you grinned

“Okay, so Taec’s fans are safe. But there’s another speculation about you and Kim Hyun Joong.”

“Really?”

“Yes, about 8 months ago, you guys toured South East Asia together on his Lucky Tour, and there’s seemed to be some chemistry when you joined him on stage.”

“Well Oppa—“

“Ooooo!”

“Oppa is very kind, he helps me a lot and you can see that during the tour, he opened all the doors for me. So he’s a very polite and handsome man.”