Chapter Three: You [FINAL]

You quickly made your way into your van.

“Home please.”

You spoke to your driving as you waved goodbye to the lingering fans.

You clenched onto your phone, waiting for a called from Kim Hyun Joong.

“I miss him.” You whispered.

---

You checked your phone.

12:52am.

“He still hasn’t called.”

You continued to French braid your hair and get ready for bed.

1:23am.

Still no call.

“Maybe.. he’s busy.” You thought

You curled up on the couch as sipped on your hot tea.

“If I fall asleep, I might miss his call..”

You got up off the couch and opened the fridge and grabbed a beer.

---

2:47am and 4 beers later.

“Oppa.. why aren’t you calling? I’m waiting. You said you’d call.” You drunkenly slurred

---

~Ring

You awoke to your phone ringing. You quickly answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey..”

You looked at the clock that read 4:57am.

“Why are you calling so late? You said you’d call me when you were done.”

“I know! I’m sorry. After the concert, I couldn’t find my manager, and he had my phone. And there had an after party and I had to go for promotional reasons. The battery on my phone died so I’m calling from Kai’s phone.

“You know, I’m really tired. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Wait I—“

You hung up the phone and drifted back to sleep.

--

*Buzzzzz* *Buzzzzz* *Buzzzzz*

8am.

“Ugh.”

You rose off the couch and stretched and made your way to the bathroom.

--

“Yes, tell Taec that he sucks as tenis and the minute he gets back to Korea, I’m going to mercy rule him!”

You walked into the car waiting for you as you lifted your sunglasses off your face.

“Sis, I’ll call you back. I gotta another call.”

“Talk to me.”

“Uh huh. Yes, the photoshoot for Wednesday is still on. Yep. Uh huh—Okay. I got another call.”

“Talk to me.”

All you hear was silence.

“Hello?”

“…Hey..”

It was Kim Hyun Joong.

“I just flew into Korea.. can we meet up?”

“…sure.” You answered

“Alright. Meet me at my dance studio.”

---

You walked into the chilled dance studio, searching for KHJ.

You then made your way to another part of the studio to see him and some other people practicing his dance for Unbreakable.

As the song ended, he made his way towards you, shirtless.

No no no! He’s not getting off this easy just because he’s not wearing a shirt.. and his abs look amazing.. and he’s all sweaty and seductive.

“Hey guys, take 30.” He announced to his dancers.

He slowly moved towards you with a towel hanging around his neck.

You looked him up and down.

The way his pants hang on his waist. Omgggggggg!

You shook her head, and remembered why you we’re upset. You remember that you we’re going to tell him that the relationship isn’t working out and it’s best that you two stay friends so the media doesn’t cause frenzy.

“Listen, I think we need to talk about your relati—“

Melodious music began to play.

Stop,wait a minute ,

The way you move that girl you done got my heart all in it,

 And I just wanna be with you tonight,

Imma player yeah, it's true,

 But I change the game for you,

 I wanna see what it do,

Can I be for real?

This is how I feel,

 I'm in need of love,

 So let's dip up out of here,

Ooohh ya just my type,

Everything's so right,

I just wanna chill,

Let’s dip up out of here.”

He grabbed your, with your right hand enclosed into his and his left arm locked around your waist, bringing you skin-touching close with him.

“I have no excuse for not calling you back. Honestly, I went to the after party, and Hyuna was there and I was talking to her. And I guess some paparazzi came and make the situation seem different… I didn’t kiss her or anything if that’s what you’re thinking. I just want you to hear it from me and believe me before you see it somewhere else..”

You sighed. A million things we’re running through your head. Can you handle all this? Should you handle all this? You could end it. Just like that. Could you even believe him?

“..Hyun Joong, I.. I believe you.”

The words slowly tumbled out of your mouth like cinnamon.

You know better. You’ve dealt with guys like this. They mess up and then they trick you into forgiving them. You’re not the naïve, stupid girl that he met 3 years ago.”

“I made the mistake in not trusting you, 3 years ago. But this time.. I’m going to let go.”

You smiled as he pulled your closer.

“But next time you go to ANY club, I need to be there.”

“Gotcha. I’ll make sure you know ahead of time so you can fly with me there.”

You held you pinky out.

“Pinky promise.”

He gave a puzzling look.

“You know if you break a pinky promise you’re going straight to hell, right?”

He laughed as he intertwined his pinky with yours.

“Don’t bet your money on it.”