Chapter 6:

Kinda angy today boys, not gonna lie
Just kidding lol just some driver pissed me off
Also I'm going camping tomorrow and I don't know if there will be service so there might not be a chapter tomorrow
————

"Sapnap, why are you crying?" Dream got down to Sapnap's level after he fell to his knees.

"I-I don't know. I..." Sapnap stuttered as he started to cry more.

Dream and George looked at each other, confusedly. George went over to Sapnap and got down to his level too, "Sap.." He began, "Let's go home, okay?" Sapnap didn't answer, he just hid his face in his hands.

Dream and George helped Sapnap up, and pulled him into a group hug. Dream spoke up, "Sap, if you're upset because..."

"I'm sorry." Sapnap cut him off with a whisper.

"Sapnap, you don't have to be sorry about anything." George assured him, and Dream just nodded.

Sapnap went quiet, he wrapped his arms around his two friends as he slowly calmed down.

The three turned around and started to walk home. Dream continued to try and tell jokes to make Sapnap laugh, and it worked. Unfortunately for George, most of the jokes were about him, so he didn't have that great of a time.

When the three got home, George went to make them all something to eat, leaving Dream and Sapnap alone on the couch.

Sapnap started to get conflicted with his feelings. He knew he felt differently about Dream than George but he knew absolutely nothing about Dream. He didn't even know what he looked like.

"Sapnap, you're staring." Dream broke the silence, and Sapnap quickly looked away.

"Sorry." He said quickly.

Dream shook his head, "Don't be. What are you thinking about?"

Sapnap was quiet for a good 5 seconds. "Dream.. I think I like you."

"What??" Dream almost jumped back. He looked at Sapnap, who was avoiding eye contact. "Sapnap I-"

"I'm sorry. My mind's been everywhere today." Sapnap whimpered, as he gripped onto his hair, "God, I'm making everything worse, aren't I?" He laughed, which slowly turned into a soft cry.

Dream just sat there, totally unsure of what to do. Everything during the past few days have been so sudden. "I— um..." Dream tried to think of the right words to say. But Sapnap continued before he could say anything.

"I don't even know anything about you. How can I be sure we were even friends?" Sapnap said, mostly to himself, but Dream was still a bit hurt by that.

"Sap—"

"I don't even know what you look like!"

"Sapnap can—"

"I don't know anything..."

"Will you just shut up for a second?" Dream shouted, accidentally. "Ah.. sorry just... If you really want to know more about me.. all you have to do is ask." Dream looked away, he had a feeling that this conversation was his fault. The memory of the two at the mountain flashed inside his mind, and he felt like such a creep.

"What about... you know?" Sapnap felt calmer, Dream wasn't angry...

"We can worry about that later." Dream assured.

The room fell silent again, and it was getting awkward. Thankfully, George came to save the day. "You guys better not be killing each other in here." George told them, hinting that he heard Dream yell.

Not knowing what to say, they just awkwardly laughed it off. George handed Dream and Sapnap a bowl of whatever he made. (Sorry, I'm tired)

They all ate together, and the awkward tension disappeared when George joined them. Once Sapnap finished, he washed his dish for George, and then made his way up to the bedroom.

Dream soon walked in, "Sapnap?" He noticed that Sapnap was sitting upright, underneath the blankets. Dream went over to his own bed and sat down. "Do you... want to talk about anything?"

Sapnap didn't answer.

Dream continued talking, "Um.. When you mentioned not knowing what I looked like.." Sapnap shifted a little bit, making it obvious that he was listening. "Look, I..." How was he going to say this? "I got.. hurt a long time ago. It kind of fucked up my face a little.. so I'm just.. ya know?"

Sapnap peeked out of the blankets, tilting his head.

"It's not as bad as you think. I'm just not comfortable walking around like that." He laughed, "I'm just being overly self-conscious, I guess."

Sapnap still didn't speak up. It was a little bit relieving to know more about Dream. A few seconds passed and finally, Sapnap said something, "Um.. when I said I might like you..." He averted his gaze, "I'm sorry it came out of nowhere... I don't really know if that's the truth."

Dream simply nodded, "That's alright."

"If it was, would you..?" Sapnap trailed off but Dream seemed to pick up on what he was asking.

"I wouldn't be angry or anything like that." Dream hummed. "But like I said, we can worry about that later."

Sapnap hid his smile by pulling the blankets over his head again, "Okay."