afterword

love isn't simple at all, it seems. nothing truly is. this is a story of meeting someone by chance and then falling fast—a breath of fresh air, perhaps, or maybe just a lucky coincidence.

and so with this statement, "the art of cupidity" is officially complete, and it's certainly been a wild ride. thank you for reading, for voting, for commenting, and for always supporting me through thick and thin. you're magic.

sora lee and rylin carter might appear in other works, so stay tuned and keep an eye out, because they own many, many pieces of my heart.

love is carefree. love is reckless. and love, quite literally, is full of stupidity. maybe cupid realizes this, too, considering that she's infatuated with a bratty sadist who likes to imprison her (but not really) in his sheets and call her pretty little names.

-

related works

-

1.1 | constellations of you and me

Eloise Park is lost between the silver lines of glittering love and golden jupiter. When a boy with midnight hair and sinful eyes makes her forget about everything she's ever known, her life gradually turns to the wild side.

1.2 | summers in seoul

Seoul must hate Jacqueline St. Clair. But throw in a couple green tea lattes and a moody twenty-something year old, and she's right back to falling for the one boy she can never truly have.

1.4 | project adrian

Besides the occasional nightmare, Chase Kennedy can't remember anything about her hazy past. Desperate to set her sights on the future, she's terrified to see that a certain blond is with her every step of the way.

-

thank you for reading, angels.

love always, mads.