Neighbors know my name/Wet the Bed

*So guys I decided to have a war between Chris and Trey on who's sex is better, it sounds funny because some people think Chris is better but other's think Trey is the real baby maker well in this one it's up to Mai and Anna let's see who screams the loudest outta them It may sound bad but it's actually going to be a good chapter sooo enjoy also if you dont like pg13 then skip because its all about the bed wetter/baby maker so here we go!!!* (First up Trey and Mai)

                                                                 (Trey)

Ok so Chris wants a sex battle then he's going to get a battle, He must not know that I know how to make a girl scream or moan my name but it's whatever. "Ummm do we really have to do this I dont want that niqqa hearing me"Mai said with a attitude. I walked over to Mai and kissed her "Bae you do know that Chris said you cant scream for shit and that i'm not doing it right" *Hey whats a battle without a little lie ;)*Mai looked at me then at the door Ok that nigga think he can do better FUCK.THAT.!!! She grabbed me and pushed me down onto the bed. Damn I aint never known Mai had a dominant side it's kinda sexy, she started slowly undressing me while kissing down my jawline using her tongue to slowly disenegrate every kiss she left and I couldnt help but groan because she was making Little Trey Hard as Fuck!!! When she started grinding on Lil T slowly I couldn't hold it in anymore she was about to get that shit slow and rough, I flipped her over and ripped open her shirt exposing her full breasts, I started massaging them and she was moaning softly arching her back I kept my pace at a slow steady motion but she moaned for me to massage harder and I did what she said. She was moaning loudly now and I couldnt help but pick her up and lay her down on the floor I had blindfolds so I tied her hands to the end of the bed and spread her legs *side note I got this from Jsmoov nobody if you dont know who he is look em up on youtube hes a sex god xD* I got between her legs and leaned my head down towards her wet spot, shes going to be saying my name after this best believe that!!! I started licking on her clit real nice and slow and she was trying to squeeze my head keeping her back arched and I couldnt help but go faster and she was squirming and moving around she was on the verge of cumming so I stopped and took out Lil T then I plunged right into her and she let out the loudest scream ever and I asked if she was ok she nodded and I went faster inside her she was still tied up so she couldnt grab me but then I untied her and she dug her nails deep in my back leaving bloody scratches behind Shit it hurt and felt good at the same time we ended up going for hours switching back and forth until she was unable to walk and I couldnt get hard anymore .

                                                                         (Chris)

I could hear Mai screaming but I wasn't bout to let shorty beat my girl so I decided to bring up my sex game a little I learned something new from a good friend of mine that will drive Anna crazy I got a chair and told her to sit in it Then I took off my shirt but I let her feel only on my abs so she could get a feel of what she wanted I wrapped her hands behind her back and left her to only watch not touch I leaned over her and traced my tongue down the side of her jaw to the ends of her breast she was shaking but not from the air it was working so I took one of her breasts in my hand and flicked the nipple while massaging the other one with my thumb and tongue and that was driving her crazy I got close to her so I could give her a little tease kiss she was moving around and trying to get loose but her hands were tied tight so I kept kissing her leading my hands down to her thighs I opened them up slowly putting myself between her and I kept my eyes on hers walking my fingers towards her jewel and circling it with the tip of my finger then I put up my deuces and stuck em in her. She was growling with pleasure and thats the first time I ever heard a girl growl so I guess I was that good I moved them around pushing in and out near and towards her G-spot and now she was letting out a loud ass moan but I wasn't done yet so I took my fingers out and Let my dick do the talking I pushed in a little teasing her and she looked at me with hate but I kept teasing her letting my smirk show my dimples and when she least expected it I pulled out and Rammed deep inside her breaking past her wall feeling that tightness swallow up my dick Damn after this she aint gonna be tight anymore I kept pumping faster and faster slowing down when I felt her coming near a orgasm and then I sped up never missing a spot and she was moving and screaming bloody murder when her screams turned to moans I knew she just came so I let my dick go a few more times before pulling out so I could cum in her mouth because we def aint making babies.....at least right now. After we were done I untied her and helped her up she was wobbling so I picked her up and put her on the bed 5mins later she was knocked out and I went to go see Trey and see who was a better sexer......

*Soooo peeps who you think won because i'm really not sure lol they both were hella good so its hard to choose I need your help chris breezy and trey fans who you think was the better sexer Chris or Trey? and what will Anna and Mai say will they say there dudes were better or say they both sucked lol idk lets find out xD stay tuned....*