¤~|| Chapter Nine | The Hideout ||~¤

I've noticed that One's god parent is Auster. I meant was Notus. They are the same, both gods of the South Wind but Notus is the Greek form and Auster is the Roman one.

O o p s.

I changed it, cuz obviously this is Greek myths.

Anyyywaayyyss~ we're gonna meet the other kids now! Yipee!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Still Seven's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person-ish :.

Mono was now dragged underneath, the kid turned to an otter was trying to break free from the old lady that held him down. Six and Five (plus Apples) looked over to the edge of the crate as Mono was slowly geting out of sight.

Two turned to Seven, "Seven! Go save him!"

"Me?!"

"Yes! Hurry before Mono drowns!" She said and Seven looked down on the water, "I can't see him already!" Five said and Apples nodded. Seven took a deep breath and dived in.

It was dark underneath, but with his sword he could see a big old thin figure dragging Otter Mono down a few feet below him. Of course an otter could be able to hold their breath, but there was a limit and it seemed like Mono was losing all his breath.

He held on the hilt of his sword and quickly swam down, it was like the water was going with his wishes. The Granny looked up to him and Seven slashed her wrist, the Granny yelped and let go.

Otter Mono was trying to reach the surface now, but his eyes closed and he lost the last bit of his breath and now started drowning. Seven picked him up and urged the water shoot him up to the closest object on the surface.

He landed on the crate and place Mono down, Six crouched down and pressed Mono's chest repeatedly, "Mono?! Mono, c'mon!" She started doing a CPR to an otter. Apples hopped down and punched Mono's chest, "APPLES!" He shouted.

Mono quickly turned back to a human and lifted his paperbag, turning to the side as he coughed out the water from his mouth, "Why does that karpos have to punch me?" He gasped while lowering his paperbag. Seven got a glimpse of a cresent moon on Mono's cheek, though.

"Apples!" Apples said while smiling, his sharp teeth gleaming out. Mono glared down at the karpos and huffed before standing up, turning to Seven, "Thanks newbie," he said and Seven nodded.

"GUYS LOOK OUT!" Two shouted.

It was too late, their crate was suddenly pushed over and they all fell down. Six started freaking out and quickly held on Mono, Apples freaked out too and quickly ran to Five's shoulder.

"Guys!" Two shouted kneeling over the edge of the suitcase.

"Are you alright?!" One asked.

"Yeah!" Mono said, Six gasped while calming down, "What... pushed us over?"

Seven looked around the water and suddenly gasped as he was dragged down. The Granny looked at him with hatred as she pulled him down, Seven started panicking that he is loosing air.

He tried to break free and get to the surface, he was now loosing the tiny brink of his breath. He gasped out and blinked when the water started filling his lungs, but not in the killing kind.