Intro

What felt like centuries but in real time were two weeks later i lost all hope.

After two weeks later everything goes to shit just like in the movies when two weeks later the patient wont wake up from now to ten years or from now to never.

I got tired of visiting him and seeing no nothing from him, no response, no reaction to medicine or to treatment.

On the third Sunday of January of 2015 something happened, or worse, it started to happen.

I woke up sweating like i had just ran a marathon but so cold i dreamt i was trapped in a frozen pond on the woods so i went to the kitchen of the apartment i shared with Alex... Share with Alex.

To grab a glass of water cause that kinda helps with the nerves i've read.

Everything was very dark, i just managed to saw the shilouttes of some stuff the street lights iluminated. 

I felt a chill running down my spine and when i turned around, i saw him.

It was him. Sitting in the middle of the kitchen, having a cigarrette at two in the morning of a sunday.

I couldn't move, it felt as if at the same time he was sitting there so gracefully someone invisible was grabbing me by my ankles and arms.

I closed my eyes and opened them again.

He was still sitting there, then he turned his face in direction to mine.

'Alex?' i managed to whisper 'What are you doing here?' the light that fell over him made him look all glassy like  he was made of crystal.

I was excited for a moment, and then i fell scared, because it looked like Alex, but i came to the realization that i was sure that, that wasn't him or it didn't felt like he was.

'What? You look like you just saw a ghost, love' he smiled and the chilly air came back filling my whole body with coldness and numbness as if i was trapped in a frozen pond in the woods.