~3~ Her Tears

~3~

Her Tears
Written by: @_Sitron_
Cover by: @_Sitron_
9/1/2015
A story of how the boy ruined her life...
_____________________
{{{Elsa's perspective}}}

"Sup nerd."

He pressed my head down violently onto my locker's door when I was about to open it. My forehead banged on the cool hard metal of the door, an apparent red mark forming slowly, turning into a bruise. I tried to lift my head up but that made him pressed my head down harder as I struggled to move away. As I did, I tripped over Jack's leg, falling on to the ground with a thud. Jack smirked and all the girls fangirled over him, and boys supporting him.

"Punch her!"

"No, kick her!"

"Heck no, pull her hair!"

They cheered for Jack as he grabbed my blouse, pulling my badly bruised and exhausted body up from the ground. I looked into his mesmerizing blue eyes, as his cold hands grabbed my wrists. However, my train of thoughts was derailed after he pinned me to the wall while his buddy, Flynn Rider came with a bucket of water. Everyone pointed at me, teasing as water dripped down my face and clothes. It was meant to be cold water, but I didn't shiver or felt anything. I was immune to coldness because I was used to it. Jack didn't expect me to stand there, perfectly normal as though the water wasn't 1 degree Celsius.

"How's that possible?"

I remained emotionless like what I always do, stating Jack's failed attempt to make me cry. For some reason, the famous popular bullies of the school would compete to bully me, and if I cry, that would make them 'the best bully' or 'the bully boss' of the school. Jack, fuming with rage, sank his fist straight into my freezing cheek as I fall into my back with my hair that was previously tied into a bun, hanging loosely on my left shoulder, in a French braid. It did hurt me but it didn't hurt as much as how I felt when Anna and my parents left me in a car crash...I had lost everything in life and Jack was making my life worse...not because he always bullies me but because...

"What's wrong idiot? Don't have a family to feel warmth? I BET THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU."

Jack sneered as he grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall. I choked, trying to breathe normally as he tightened his grip around my neck.

"I-I...had a family...until...I fell in love with a boy...he killed my family when...he drove his car straight in front of my family's car, trying to stop my parents because they didn't approved me and my lover's relationship...and he...he took my family's lives away, along with his own memories...,"

I choked, as I tried to speak, revealing the truth to everyone. I was struggling to breathe, face turning red to purple. For the first time since my family's death, I cried...as a tear formed in my eye, dripping onto Jack's hand. Jack smirked, satisfied that he had earned himself 'the boss' title because of his supreme bully skills. Everyone gasped when the cold, heartless 'snow queen' had finally broke into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. In between sobs, I cried,

"And his name was Jackson Overland Frost."

~The End~
______________________

THANK YOU
for reading Jelsa Oneshots
by Sitron

You've just read:

[Her Tears]

Gosh...I took so long to think of another storyline...sorry :< And it's kinda short... (well, oneshots are meant to be short so...yea)

{{|Vote|||Comment|||Share|}}

With sprinkles and
a cherry on the cupcake,

Sitron