~1~ Someone worth suffering for

~1~

Someone worth suffering for
Written by @_Sitron_
Cover by @_Sitron_
4/1/2015

Story of how Jack met Elsa when she was 14 but had later forgotten her, recalling only after 4 years...
_____________________

{{Third person's perspective}}

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

The little girl with hazel brown braided hair sang in her cheerful and determined voice, hoping that her elder sister would finally open the door. But it never happened. However, the little girl, Anna never give up. For years she knocked on the strangely cold door of her sister's room, singing the same thing over and over again until her elder sister, Elsa would snap coldly at her, with a little reluctance in her voice,

"Go away, Anna."

Elsa, in fact, wished that Anna would stay even when Elsa told her to go away. Because of her one little silly mistake when she was ten, causing her to be isolated from the outside world. She was special. She had the gift of manipulating ice and snow, with just a little swirl, she could create a blizzard. There is beauty, of course, in it, however it could great danger...the old troll had removed the memories of Elsa's powers from Anna, in other words, Anna never actually knew why Elsa 'hated' her.

Elsa placed her ear gently on the wooden door, trying her best to hear Anna through the door without freezing it. She heard Anna sniffed a little, sadden that her attempt to make Elsa come out had once again failed. It was followed by soft footsteps, slowly fading away... Elsa lay on her back, on the cold hard floor, sighing. She stared up at the frozen ceiling, where tiny icicles were forming. She couldn't help but to sob, as she did, she began to cry even harder, finding herself succumbing to her depression once again due to her miserable life. Her parents had always reminded Elsa to be optimistic and all her troubles that were bothering her would be gone. Elsa thought it will work but soon enough, she found herself even more depressed as she peered out of the frosted window, staring at little children as they played in the snow.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know..."

Elsa murmured as she wore her gloves, a gift from her parents, hoping that it would help to hide her powers. She has tried many ways to contain her powers but it only made things worst. Her powers will only grow...

"Who's there?"

Elsa cleared her tears, blinking her tears away as she stood up, rubbing the frost away from her window. She heard something, she was quite certain about this. She squinted her eyes, trying hard to find the source of the weird noise.

"Weeeee!"

She heard the scream again. It wasn't a scream in distress but a scream of joy. The last time she heard it was when Anna jumped on the little mountains of snow created by Elsa's powers but Elsa slipped and... Elsa jerk her head, getting rid of her sad and last memory shared with Anna.

"Watch out!"

A boy with snowy white hair yelled as he flew straight into Elsa's bedroom, smashing through the window's glass. He knocked into Elsa, who was sitting by the window, knocking her unconscious. The boy gasped in horror, shocked that Elsa was unconscious, lying on the ground with an apparent red mark on her forehead. She looked peaceful when she slept, as though she was the most innocent child he had ever seen. He carefully laid the light, stiff body of Elsa onto the bed, which was slightly covered in snow. Weird, the boy thought, why is this room all frozen? The boy, amazingly, had the same powers as Elsa and could even fly. He rubbed his messy head of hair, slightly hurt when the wind was acting weirdly, bringing him crashing into Elsa's bedroom. It felt as though there was a magnetic force attracting Jack, the boy, to here. Jack grinned merrily when he saw Sandy, the sand man, doing his job. Golden sand floated above the girl's head, forming images of tiny mountains and two little girls playing. However, the tiny golden sand girl that was on the mountain had hit by the other girl who slipped...