SIX

So,he was jung hoseok, he seemed surprisingly friendly for a main shooter, I smiled at them and nodded.
" I'm Choi Y/n " I said, they didnt know I was the new boss anyway so it was okay.
" Kim namjoon " namjoon introduced himself.
" So what are you doing without a badge?" hoseok asked me sipping his iced americano.
" Um, well, It's complicated. " I said, both of them laughed and pulled their badges out and put them on the wooden table.
" It's okay, you can trust us and I just wanted to help you. " namjoon smiled, dimples popped out, making one want to squish his cheeks.
" Well I'm on a mission, I wont get my name or anything unless I do my mission, I shouldn't even get help. " I said to them, I was surprised at my ability to lie, but I think the hatred and the want for revenge inspires new things.
" Ahh, you are one of the new trainees, trust me the missions are usually impossible " hoseok said, adjusting his watch smiling at us.
" Well I guess I succeeded, I killed nalo " I shrugged since Nalo was really dead, it wasn't a bad lie and it held some weight.
They looked visibly shocked by my confession.
" N-nalo? You mean Ian's brother? " Namjoon looked at me, I nodded.
" Wow, who would've thought? I thought he was killed by IG-6, but damn you are probably a lot more talented than those sickos " hoseok said.
" What, you thought IG-6 killed nalo? What made you think so? " I asked sipping on my drink.
" Well, IG-6's boss should be changing by now, so we thought it was a mission. " namjoon answered.
" Ah, do you know who the boss is? " I asked, it felt so ironic yet funny.
" Yeah, it was Lorenzo, but they say a new person has taken over. " They looked a little more serious when they were talking about the gang, so they probably had something to do with the CEO dying.
" We just met, yet we talked so much haha " I laughed trying to not seem suspicious.
" Yeah, we get along with people pretty easily so yeah " hoseok said lightening the mood by a bit.
" Do you have any friends here? " namjoon asked before emptying his glass of coffee.
" Yeah, no, too busy doing all of those missions. " I said sighing, why was I being honest with them?
" Mmh, I can tell, so how about we introduce you to ours? " Hoseok asked.
" Wow do you guys trust me that much?" I was surprised.
" We can tell you're good you know, I don't know if its our thing or no, but it's just a gut feeling, you can feel free to say no " namjoon smiled showing his adorable dimples on full display again.
" Wow, I mean yeah, I can feel that tol, and yeah, I'd love to meet your friends " I smiled at them before I finished my macchiato.
" Well, let's go then " hoseok laughed before he got up.
" Uh right now? " I asked, they nodded and smiled.
" Better to do it early right? " namjoon smiled as all three of us walked towards their building.
They smiled at me and just kept walkibg as I followed behind.
Walking into their elevator, they clicked the B1 button, making me frown, why are we going to the basement, directly to the secret office? Why did they put so much trust in me? I held my gun, was my cover blown already?
" Look we are going somewhere that no one has access to, except for us so-" namjoon said. I nodded showing my understanding.
" I don't understand what it is about you that makes me want to trust you so much " hoseok said, somehow an emotion of guilt started forming inside of me.
" I really trust you both too, and I like you guys too," I said smiling brightly, this wasn't a lie, I really somehow felt I should trust them even though I knew they were enemies. I didn't want to, so I just stayed quiet.
We slowly walked inside as namjoon typed in the password. They are just showing you their office y/n, they think you are police. They would kill you without a doubt after they know you are the boss. My mind kept reminding me.
I saw 4 guys sitting at their desks working intently.
" Wow you guys are early today? Even jimin " Namjoon laughed.
" Yeah hyung tae woke me up, also who is this pretty lady? " jimin turned around and asked. I was so glad that I had read through the information from kun, or else anyone would be fooled by boys like this, they had helped the CBI close thousands of cases and finish more than 10 gangs, but these boys looked purely innocent to me, especially the maknae, he could shoot a person correctly from 50 m without flinching, he could handle snipers and other kinds of guns so easily that people thought of him as a killing machine. Jin was very talented in guiding the group and from his experience, he could end IG-6 if he wanted to, hoseok's martial arts and skills could compare to mine and Xia xun's,  the moments came to him so naturally, jimin and taehyung were so amazing in everything they could be considered special agents in the CBI, for kun to find out their data base, it mustve taken a lot of effort.
" She's Choi y/n, she's like the trainee I guess, we saw her gun fall down in public so yeah " namjoon shrugged, it was so easy because of the way namjoon had introduced me.
I bowed as a form of greeting before smiling at them.
" Hello " I said as they all bowed in return.
" Y/n, Jin hyung, jimin, taehyung and jungkook and you already know the both of us. " hoseok said smiling, I nodded as a reply.
" Ah yes, namjoon and hoseok- " before I could say anything further, my phone rang showing kun on its display.
" Guys I'm sorry I really have to take this. " I said leaving the room, bowing as a form of apology.
" Hello kun? " I said putting the receiver towards my ear.
" Y/n we got lucky this time, hightower is transferred to seoul " kun said.
" Madeleine got changed? To which branch? " I asked, feeling happy, I could finally get a fake ID.
" She's now the special agent in the CBI, the office you're in right now? " kun said.
" Wow, I got lucky then, Okay kun, I will take care of it and also, where did the council send the director? " I asked about yoongi.
" The council? Ah, they were discussing on taking yang chen in " kun said.
" That psycho? Okay anyways, tell kiara to recruit a new team and train them, we need more people " I said and hug up, I couldnt just put the whole of my focus on the CBI, I had to take care of the gang.