FOURTEEN

After getting out of the house, I went straight to the main road to hail a taxi, to my luck, there was an empty one already at the stop so I got in and gave him my house's address.
At home, yoongi was not there so I just took a quick shower and changed into a black shirt and some black pants. Without bothering to have breakfast, I started driving to IG-6.
It was probably going to be about the trainees and the break in that happened.
I was kinda worried but I wasn't going to let anyone question my authority.
Sighing, I quickly drove there and without bothering to park my car, I stopped and went inside
If yoongi said something was serious, it was probably the most serious thing in the world so I didn't wanna waste a single second. After getting inside, Kun took me to the meeting room.
Most of the members were already seated and were discussing something but stopped after I walked in. My eyes contained no trace of an emotion which probably shut them up. The whole room was so silent that everyone could hear their own breathing.
I sat down in the huge chair. To my right, yoongi was sitting quietly with a look of frustration and disgust on his face.
Kun stood by my side holding a file while the others sat in smaller chairs fumbling with their fingers.
"Will anyone say anything? " I asked sighing. These people made such a big fuss about everything but were too scared to say anything now.
Unable to control himself, the vice-director stood up and slammed his hand on the table.
" You're getting so brave now? Vice director kang? " Yoongi raised his voice at seeing my authority being challenged.
I stopped him from standing up and chuckled.
The vice-director sat back down in his seat.
" Just because I wasn't here for a week all of you have become strong enough to question the boss? " I chuckled at their stupidity.
The vice-director didn't have any words to say.
" CEO Yang has something to say, don't you? " Yoongi said smirking.
He sure was ruthless when it came to me.
I smiled and decided to play along.
" I'd like to hear it. Go on " I leaned my back and put my head onto the head rest.
" Miss Choi, I know you are the boss, but it doesn't mean you can do everything you want to. Just because you wanted to mess with the CBI we lost 40 trainees and 4 coaches. You can't act recklessly " he said and took a sip of water.
" You think you can question me on that matter CEO kang? Let me ask a few more questions then. If anyone dares to leave now, consider yourself dead. " I said coldly before taking a water bottle and drinking some.
" Starting with the director issue. A director was killed and yet no one decided to call a meeting. I bet most of you didn't even know about it. The importance and the dedication that all of you boast about is non- existent. Do you know who dealt with the matter? " My cold voice echoed in the room.
" It was your main director, Mr. Min yoongi. You said we lost trainees, CEO yang; didn't you try to attack my mentor, the ex-boss under a cover of an old trainee? Do you dare to deny it? " I asked, they thought I was too young.
" Miss Choi I- " he stuttered. I scoffed at their inability to counter my words.
" Its boss choi. " I corrected.
" Do you want me to explain about our vice-director's extra-curricular activities? " I chuckled, now he looked worried.
" He decided it was good to send assassins to kill our main director, min yoongi and me, the boss, I didn't lay low because I was incapable, I laid low because I wanted to give you a chance to redeem yourselves. Now you guys are getting brave enough to ask me about the way I run the gang? I think its better that you guys quit the job. " I said, now the whole room was silent.
" About the trainees. I have my own plans, I took risks. We can just hire new ones. Anyone that dares to ask me more things will be dismissed. CEO Kang can leave right now " I said loud and clear.
" Y/N I'm your senior " he said.
Yoongi chuckled and stood up before taking a glass and pouring the water all over him.
" You should've known you were a senior when you tried to mess with the boss and the director's lives. This isn't just punishment to them; it's a warning to the council. Both I and the director wiped off the two most powerful leaders, Ian, Nalo, and Yang Chen. We can make sure there's no record of your existence " I said, Kun walked the CEO out.
The council left the room, defeated and silent, I gave them time and money hut they decided to go against me? They will get what they deserve.
" Kiara please don't hire trainees for the next week " I said. She looked confused and pulled me aside.
Yoongi sat in his seat silently.
" Y/n, are you really on the side of IG-6 now? " She asked her voice barely above a whisper.
" I am. I will make sure to find the truth " I said. I didn't know why but I lost trust in everyone on the board except for yoongi, Kun and kiara.
Both Kun and kiara left to do their jobs. Yoongi finally revealed a smile and walked towards me.
" I'm guessing then date went pretty well, considering your collarbones. " He winked.
I looked down to see red marks all over my collarbones as the events of last night came to mind.
" Uh yeah. I think I really like him. " I said, yoongi smiled and left the room after giving me a kiss on the forehead.
I realized I was really late, so without bothering to do anything, I got in my car and started driving.