NINETEEN

Hoseok was standing in front of me holding my shoulders as I whined in my sleep. I opened my eyes and shifted around.
" Why were you wiggling around? " he asked holding my chin. I sighed and sat up
" It was just, a funny dream. " I said smiling.
" Well you slept for quite a while haha. " he chuckled, I looked beside and saw that it was 4 pm right now.
" mhm? That's because I needed the energy to do this. " I smiled cheekily before kissing his lips, they were so addictive that I didn't wanna pull away at all. Soon we ended up having three rounds instead of one and fell asleep again, tired.
It was like a dream, holding his body in my arms as I listened to his heartbeat. We were naked but we didnt care. The night ended beautifully as I held him.
The next morning came quickly and since I got up first, I decided to make breakfast, it looked like yoongi didn't come home last night and was probably still out. I sighed as I whipped up some omelettes and fried bacon with olive oil.
" That smells good. " Hoseok walked out in just his black boxers, his member slightly up. I giggled as I gave him a hug.
" Nice robe.  Haha " he smiled kissing my lips, I flipped the omelettes and bacon and served them on the plate and added a bit of salt to season it.
" Dig in boyfriend. " I smiled remembering yesterday's morning and the confession.
" Mmh, your lips are more tasty but okay baby. " he said grabbing a fork. We both ate and he left the house to go take a shower and work. I didn't need to go as I asked madeleine to cover for me while I did everything at the gang.
I held my phone in my hands and took a final look at my maroon blazer and beige bralette, I decided to dress up today since I was gonna retire, applying a bit of lip gloss, I finally left the house and started driving to IG-6. I played music on the way as I thought of a way to let it out in a polite manner. I just hoped that they wouldn't force me to stay because I didn't really like it. I was blinded by revenge.
Soon, my phone showed a notification, I picked it up and asked the guy to come to IG-6, he would at least serve as an excuse to get out and I was friends with him now as he helped me a lot. I got out of the car and took a deep breath before going in, this time, I went into the meeting room, it was empty and dark but I asked Kiara to call the shareholders and others. All of them took about thirty minutes to come and after the room was filled, the first one to speak was the vice director.
" Boss, why did you call for a meeting? " he spoke, looking at me.
" I've decided to step down from my position. I don't want to do this anymore. " I said resting my back in the chair.
" What? No! You can't leave us without a leader like this?! " The president said.
" I actually have a reason to do so. Come in " I said loudly, the door opened and the faces of the people in the room now showed expressions of terror. The man was dressed in a black silk shirt and matching pants this time, with silver jewellery and his luscious black hair moved along with the wind, he smirked evilly as he touched his eyebrow slit and sat down.
" You tricked us?! " the prsident asked.
" Ian is still alive! What is the meaning of this? " Vice director asked.
" I didn't kill him. Enzo, your ex-boss fooled us. " I said loud and clear.
" What does that have to do with Ian?! " they asked loudly.
" Ian make yourself comfortable, as you know, when I was trainee, I had to kill Ian. During the assassination, Ian told me something. He had killed all of our families, not just mine. " I said before continuing again.
" why? He is a psycho. He and his wife wanted to make their gangs successful and decided to kill all families of potentials so that they could make us emotional slaves. But Ian is the leader of the underworld and also my ex, so he told me and even if I didn't believe him at first, he showed proofs of Enzo doing this to vice director's family." I said, all of them looked shocked and angry.
" did you kill him? " the president asked.
" Yes. The day that I received confirmation from Ian, I went ahead and killed him. If the evidence wasn't enough, enzo admitted to it himself. " I took a sip of water and sat back.
" Thank you for killing him. But boss how will you cover your identity at the CBI, we asked Kiara and she told us what you were doing. " Someone asked me.
" I'm gonna truly join the CBI. Although this may seem stupid, I quite like it. " I said, all of them remained silent till we heard a bang at the entrance. Soon our door was kicked open and six guys walked in. I couldn't think of a worse way for this to happen as I clenched my fists in shame. What surprised me the most was, yoongi who was sitting in the director's seat stood up and walked towards them pointing a gun at us.
" Y-yoongi? " my voice was fragile, Ian was the only one unfazed as he sat beside me.
" Y/n- i-it was you? " hoseok looked hurt as the rims of his eyes reddened.
" No hobi listen to me, it's not what it looks like " I said, the members were looking so hard to find a weapon but since they weren't allowed inside the meeting room, all they could do was sigh.
" Okay. Explain. I will listen. Are you really not the leader of IG-6? " Hoseok's voice sounded so fragile, like he was about to break at any moment.
I was overwhelmed, I never thought that yoongi could have been a part of BTS, but why didn't he reveal anything when he had the oppurtunity?
" I am but Enzo was the one that killed seo joon not me. I promise. " I said lifting my hands up, Ian stood up and scoffed.
" You guys are so boring. " Ian said before moving to a corner, it was as if he was an immortal.
" You told me you liked me, but you turned out to be the new boss, was the relationship a lie too? " he asked, making my heart break.
" No hoseok. I love you. I truly do.  If I didn't, wouldn't I have killed all of you? Tell me, with my skills, would it be hard for me to kill all of you? " I tried to reason with him.
" I wanted the truth y/n. I told you how much IG-6 hurt us, was I a fool to you? Was it fun watching me suffer? " Hoseok asked. " I killed enzo hoseok. Not just because he killed my family, but because he killed seojoon. I wiped out his existence to make sure that they rest in peace. I even killed enzo's senior with yoongi. " I said but he looked like he hesitated.
" Im stepping down hobi. I truly love you and if you want, all the gang members will surrender " I said as the gang nodded at them, since they got their revenge, they didnt care. Kiara walked in front of me with an annoyed face and spat " Enough of your bullshit. Die bitch. " and shot a bullet into my chest, blood soon flowed out as I saw hobi and yoongi running towards me as I slowly lost my vision.