1. Departure

A quick chapter to get to know Roxanne who will leave Germany to work in Seoul as a model.

"I think I have everything" Roxy murmured while staring at the big suitcase in front of her. How much of ones life could fit into one bag? Well, this will do for the next three months. And I can always go shopping she thought.

She sat on the bed with a heavy heart. Today would be the day she would leave her home to go abroad to Korea for three months.
Roxanne is a model. Well, actually a medical student but once she got an opportunity to follow her dreams didn't hesitate to try and make them come true.

It's been two years that she has been modeling now and it's time to get some new experiences. She missed medical school and always kept some books with her to stay up to date and also, to sooth her parents a little bit who still would prefer her to go back and finish university but for now joggling both was what she loved to do.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror when Peanut rested his head on her feet. This would be the hardest part. Her dog became somewhat of her baby and leaving him behind with friends for the next three months broke her heart.
She bowed down to pick him up and to snuggle him.

The door rang. Her heart throbbed. This would be Mary who picked up Peanut. And then she had to leave. A big lump started forming in her throat and her cheeks became hot as a small tear rolled down her face.
"I love you Peanut and I will miss you so much." she whispered as she held her dogs head against her lips and sank her face into his fur. He reacted by licking off her salty tears which made her laugh and cry even more.
"Don't forget me." she said with honest regret.
She walked up to the door and made the goodbye as quick as possible. It was funny she thought, usually she was such a tough cookie but then her heart could be this fragile thing that stood in her way all the time.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, gathering all her strength.
"Let's do this Roxy. You will regret it when you're old and wrinkly and never took your chances." She stepped out with her two suitcases and a backpack and closed the doors of her apartment behind her.

The way to the airport was tedious. Nobody to help and a lot of walking and trains and again walking, check in, security control. But she liked it. Being on her own, knowing she had a grip on things herself, deciding her own fate.

"Flight LH to Seoul is now ready for boarding."
She nervously took out her boarding pass and passport, proceeded to the gate and "beep - thank you for traveling with us" she was on her way to new beginnings.

AN: Sorry for the slow start but bear with me 😇 it will get interesting, a couple of twists and turns and nsfw content