Chapter 15- Happiness

I lie on my bed, smiling like a complete idiot and texting Denki.

I- Denki! Denki! Denki!

D- what what what?

I- SHINSO AND I ARE DATING

D-YES! My plan worked out!!

D- oops

I- what do you mean?

D- I uh... may have lied about being busy so that you guys could have some romantic time alone?

I- well, as much as I wish you hadn't lied, thank you.

D- huh?

I- I don't think he would have confessed if we didn't get the chance today, so thank you :)

D- well, I thought you two would be cute together, so it's no problem! I will need to have a small... talk with him.

I- Please don't murder my boyfriend

I smile and squirm a little in my bed, calling him my boyfriend is... surreal. It feels fake. I curl up into a ball, smiling more, "Hitoshi Shinso is my boyfriend." I squeeze my eyes shut, hugging myself. Taking some deep breaths, I calm myself down slowly. My phone buzzes, causing me to pick it up.

D- I'll try lol, no promises dude. I'll only kill him if necessary

I laugh softly and switch over to Hitoshi's messages.

I- Hey :)

H- hey izuku, miss me already?

I- You know it :D

H- heh, I miss you too, even though we just saw each other like 2 seconds ago

I- I can sneak over to your dorm as long as you don't tell anyone ;) what floor and room are you in?

H- 2nd-floor room 228...don't get caught

I smile and hop out of bed quietly, pulling on a dark hoodie. I crawl out of my window, avoiding any spots that have cameras. I've been sneaking out of here for months, and the first thing I did with the dorms is take note of where all the cameras are.

There's one on this corner.

I crawl up to the roof to avoid it, hopping across a few roofs to get to 1-C. It's quicker this way anyway. I eventually make it to the 1-C building and scoot my way down the wall by hanging onto window sills and balconies. This is a lot harder without my suit.

Swinging from balcony to balcony, I finally make it to where Hitoshi's dorm should be. I check and I'm correct! I knock on the glass, catching his attention. He quickly gets up and opens the door.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it!" He whisper yells at me. I hug him tightly, "But aren't you glad to see me?" I look up at him with puppy dog eyes and he sighs, smiling afterward, "yeah... I guess."