Chapter 17- Missing

⚠️WARNING! GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER! ILL HAVE A SUMMARY AT THE END FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY BE SENSITIVE TO THIS KIND OF CONTENT. ⚠️

You might want to read the summary at the end because it explains a few things that may have been unclear.

I was slowly lead to a random building, a blindfold covering my eyes. How the fuck did he get in? UA's security system is insane! I still had my phone on me, it was in my bag, and I thought about ways I could possibly get to it, but none stuck out. I was at constant risk with his hand on my neck like this.

"I've never seen you with those 1-A brats, are you in a different hero course class?" I hear his raspy voice close to me, and I figure he must be standing pretty close, probably to make sure I don't try anything.

"I'm from the Support Course."

"Support Course, huh? Well, you can still be useful to us." We continue walking for a while before he moves his hand for a split second. In that second I grab his wrist and pull off the blindfold, twisting his arm behind him and running. I sprint as fast as I can away from him. I have no clue where I am, but I need to make distance between- my thoughts cut off as I feel a hand on my wrist. I scream in pain as I feel my arm slowly start to decay.

"You know, if you had just cooperated you could have been unharmed. Oh well, looks like now I'll have to cut your arm off. What a shame."

Tears start running down my cheeks and after a moment I feel cold metal against my shoulder, "Feel free to scream as much as you'd like."

I try to hold back my screams as he starts sawing into my shoulder, but after only a few seconds they come out. I hear him laugh and he continues. After what felt like an hour of agonizing torture and burning pain from my left shoulder, the noises of my arm being cut off stopped. I sob loudly, my other hand reaching to my shoulder. At least it's was my left arm.

"C'mon, let's get you bandaged up," He grabs my other arm, and the feeling of my arm decaying begins again.

"No..."

"Whoops, looks like that one's gotta go too," He smiles madly, and the process repeats. Eventually, my voice goes out from screaming, and I wonder how I haven't passed out from either pain or blood loss yet. He slowly drags me away by my hair, leaving me to look at my two detached arms in the hallway. Black slowly clouds my vision and my eyelids feel heavy. Soon enough my eyes shut.

When I wake up I'm strapped by my ankles and neck to a hospital bed. Burning pain shoots up my shoulders, causing me to yelp and hiss. I bite my lip, twisting my head to see that what happened wasn't a dream. "My arms..." My voice is raspy and dry, and I feel like crying, but I can't. I'm probably dehydrated. Who knows how long I've been here.

I hear the door creak open and I see the villain Twice enter. I sigh, figuring that this would be some kind of interrogation.

"Hey kid, good to see you're alive I wish you would die already!" I furrow my brows in confusion at first but realize what's happening. A sort of split personality deal? Huh, weird. "Shigaraki went too far, huh?" I hum in agreement, my voice still sore.

"Well, I'm supposed to ask you questions don't tell me anything!"

I swallow the best I can, "Can I get some water first? I can barely speak."