chapter 4

At exactly 8pm Junkyu arrived in front of their college.

As he got out all attention drew to him.
But junkyu's eyes were searching for Mashiho.

It took him quite awhile to see the small Japanese in the crowd. He smiled and walked towards Mashiho.

Just as he was about to hug the younger from behind, someone appeared out of nowhere and kissed Mashiho's cheek.

Automatically his hand went up and punched the guy as everyone gasped.

He breathed in and out furiously. "Junkyu!"

Junkyu snapped his head towards the Japanese who called.

The younger stepped back because of how scary he looked with all his neck veins.

"I......" Mashiho forgot what he wanted to say. "Nothing,.........." Before the elder could say anything, Mashiho ran inside.

Junkyu remained not moving.

"Seriously dude.....I feel my jaw broken" the guy spoke up, getting on his feet.

"You scared the angel, you're a devil" Junkyu grit his teeth. "Don't go near him"

The guy shrugged. "I can go as long as I want, and you can't stop me, not even by fighting" the new guy smirked wiping the side of his lip that was bleeding.

Even though Junkyu was furious, he couldn't stop thinking about this guy. ‘who is he? And what kinda relation does mashiho have with him?’

*An hour later*

Junkyu lazily walked out of his classroom and made his way out to the garden.

He was minding his own business not until he saw an interesting sight.

Mashiho, sitting under a tree and painting.

The fresh wind blowing his hair like a melody in the air made him look extra gorgeous.

Junkyu was about to approach the younger but then stopped his track remembering what happened this morning.

Biting his bottom lip, Junkyu turned around and sighed deeply before leaving the garden.

At that moment mashiho looked up from his painting and sighed then looked behind him and smiled slightly, sad that Junkyu didn't even say a hi.

"Is he that furious with me?" Mashiho pout sadly and dropped the paint brush.

"So he's the guy huh?" Mashiho got startled and quickly looked back and found no other than him.....

"Jaehyuk?" The guy named jaehyuk smiled and sat beside mashiho on the grass.

"You love him?" Mashiho was surprised by the sudden question.
Jaehyuk smiled not even glancing at mashiho. "So you do?"

"N-no.....i-i don't.."

"Don't deny it, your heart knows better, you're just in denial...only because... he's your bestfriend?"

The smile on jaehyuk's face didn't leave even for a second as he continued speaking.

"I know, you're scared to break your friendship with him, I understand, you've known him all your life...but mashi...we only live once, don't waste it by not telling him anything...."

Mashiho sighed. "I can't,....I just can't! I don't wanna do it...and I won't do it......." Jaehyuk's smile faded as he faced mashiho with a serious expression.

"If you're worried of being one sided, don't worry.....I'm always here....I mean, I'll help you, I can act for you......just give it a try..?"

Mashiho thought for a moment before smiling. "Okay....you can be my fake boyfriend! But we'll start by tomorrow, so are you in?" Mashiho held out his hand.

Jaehyuk stared at his small hand before giving a soft smile and accepting his handshake. "Always, for you anything is acceptable" he smiled again but this time brightly.

Mashiho couldn't help smiling widely and jumped on jaehyuk's arms. "Thanks Jae, you're the best!"

"Haha as I said before, anything for you"

Happily miling and smiling it slowly turned to a broken one.