𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞

They both went out the shop, walking in the big halls of the mall towards the exit. Nobody was talking and the way they both were awkwardly nervous was visible just by looking at their faces.

They were next to each other but not so close, not even noticing the distance they had between. Until Jungkook saw her figure and didn't want her to end up elsewhere by going so far from him.

Right now, she couldn't even think properly. One of the boys, from the biggest kpop group was walking next to her.

He was more handsome to look in real life than in the phone or TV. Still, his face was not really visible because of the bucket hat and mask which left only his brown eyes to look at. But those eyes, she could tell they were the prettiest ones she has ever seen.

They walked out of the mall now and finally both were feeling more relaxed because no one really noticed Jungkook. "My car is there," Jungkook pointed to their left where a black car was parked. She nodded and started walking beside him towards it.

They reached the car, Jungkook immediately opening the door car for her as a smile forms on both of their lips. "Thank you," she got in the vehicle and Jungkook closed the door of it and got on his side.

The ride has been SILENT until now.

But Y/n started talking, wanting to break the silence and also curious about something else. "So Jungkook," she turned her head to look at him, "Why did you come today at my work? You know how risky it is."

Jungkook got frozen for a second, even he didn't know why did he come to her work today. Still, he comes up with something good to say to convince her and even himself "I was around and I thought, why  not? It was way more risky in the place I was before so," he shrugs.

She nods but he starts talking again
"I even wanted to see you to make fun of your face just like you do to me," he adds, "but you are pretty so I can't  make fun of you."

Heat accrues to her cheeks but she tries to cover it by looking at the window.

"We're here," Jungkook says and she has never felt so relieved, her tensed shoulders immediately relaxing as she quickly opens the car door to get out. She looks in front of her to see a small and cute looking cafe. A wide smile creeps on her face, turning around to look for Jungkook who was locking the car. "Let's go?" He asks glancing at Y/n as soon as feeling her gaze on him. She nods and they both start walking to the shop entrance.

He opens the door of the cafe shop for her to get in. Her smile even bigger now as she gets in to look for a table. The place is almost empty, only two costumers who look like a couple are sitting on a table in the corner talking to each other. She walks to one table on her left and sits on one of the chairs, followed by Jungkook who sits in front of her.

The waiter immediately shows up as soon as they set their butts in the chairs, scaring them both "Hello guys, what am I pleased to serve you today?" The waiter says politely, a smile on his face. "I'd like an americano," Y/n says and they both turn their attention to Jungkook who's now taking his mask off "Me too" he adds and smiles at the waiter. "Bro, it's you" the waiter grins as he got able to see his face and then Jungkook gets up to give him a hug while Y/n is left there confused. He sits down once again as the waiter goes to his counter.

"You know him?" She asks and he nods smiling at her, "He's been my friend since I was in high school." She nods and smiles back.

"So," he starts and shuffles his hair to then rest his arms on the table and look at her "How's life going?"

"It has been going good in general, you know.. school and work, that's all" she replies with the smile who hasn't left once since they entered the cafe.

"Oh," he nods understandably, "What about you?" She asks curiously, not having any idea on how an idol life can be. "Dance practice, vocal practice, diet, gym and concerts" he rubs his eyes with his temples. "That must be so tiring" she says with a pout. "Oh trust me, its is." He replies and just when she's about to talk again, the couple that they saw earlier came to them.

"Hello," the girl said. "I'm a big fan of yours Jungkook, can we take a picture, please?" She asks politely. Jungkook smiles and answers back "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to take pictures, I can give you an autograph instead?" The girl nods and gives him a piece of paper along with a pen. Jungkook signs it and gives it back to her with a smile. "Thank you so much!" The boy said and turned to the girl whose expression was so cute as she stares at the piece of paper.

They both leave the shop and the waiter comes right after, leaving the drinks in the table. "Thanks bro," Jungkook says and the waiter smiles and winks at him, only then to leave them both alone.

"What do you wanna do after-" Jungkook's voice gets interrupted by Y/n's phone ringing. Both of their attention turns to her phone that stands beside her.

Luca is calling you - slide to answer

He looks at her with forrowed brows as she takes the phone in her hand to answer. "Yes, Luca?" She says, waiting for his answer. "Where are you honey? You should have been home by now.."

"Oh, um.. I'm out with a friend.." she replies. Jungkook fiddles with his fingers while looking down to stare at them. He doesnt know why he's nervous right now, but he only hopes she doesn't have a boyfriend.

⤚ a_fading_flower

19 October 2020