𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

You cooked for yourself and checked the time. It was 6 PM. You started eating fast to have enought time to go for dinner to your parents' house.

You finished and headed to your room. "Luca, get ready we have to go to my parents' house" He got up and went to his room quickly. You did the same and after getting ready you drove off with Luca to your destination.

Your parents invite Luca almost everytime for dinner with you. They ship you both a lot and even though you have made it quite clear to them that you see him as a brother they still don't care. Thankfully Luca hasn't understood any of their signs when they ask him something about you. It is very annoying cause they never understand.

》 《

You were having dinner when you got a text.

It's him.

You immediately checked your phone.

9:07 pm

Jeon: heyy wyd?

Me: Im at my parents house

Me: you?

Jeon: Ohh, have a great time!

Jeon: Im on my way to Bighit cause i have a meeting

Me: When are you done with work?

Jeon: In a few hours

Me: ohh okay

Jeon: what time do you
start work tmrrw?

Me: I'm free tomorrow, i have a day off

Me: why?

Jeon: I have a day off too so I thought of hanging out with you

Jeon: maybe you wanna come over and meet my hyungs too?

Jeon: idk, you choose

Me: I would love to meet your hyungs!

Jeon: Great then, can I pick you up from your house by 1pm?

Me: Sure

Jeon: Okay then have a great time with your family, goodnight

Me: Goodnight

You were so excited to meet him again and you didn't even know why. You genuinely thought he's a nice person and lovely to hang out with.

It's probably just because I have an IDOL cool friend now.

Ya'll finished eating and after waving goodbye to your parents, you and Luca drove back home and went directly to bed.

You tried a lot to sleep but you just couldn't.

Because your mind couldn't stop thinking about him.

〚 His P.O.V 〛

I am stuck. I literally don't know what to do. I can't get her out of my mind. It's killing me. I can't sleep. Why is this happening??

He didn't know what to do, he couldn't think of anything thing else after meeting her.

Her.

She was stuck on his his mind, running there the whole time.

He has been thinking of her every feature that he has seen when she wasn't looking.

He has been thinking of the way he held her hand, the way he hugged her before waving goodbye and of the way he felt around her.

She...

She is driving me crazy.