Chapter 3

The girl was reading one of Raph's comics but since she couldn't read she was just looking at the pictures. She flipped though the pages but accidentally ripped one of them.

"Oops." She cringed as she put the book on the couch.

She heard commotion in the sewers, just as she did Splinter was walking towards the source.

He put his finger to his lip telling her to be quiet, she nodded understanding.

As he walked she founded behind him, she saw the brothers shhing each other. She couldn't help but giggle silently.

Donnie suddenly hears breathing and tenses up "Guys we've got a bogey."

Splinter turns on the flashlight in his hand. "Where have you been?!" Splinter shouted, scowling his sons.

"We weren't-" Raph tried to explain but Splinter wrapped his tail around his neck.

"I forgot to soak my retainer!" Donnie tried to sneak off but Splinter flicks his tail making him trip.

"Look, Mikey's sleeping and walking. He's totally innocent." Mikey started to 'sleepwalk' but Splinter caught on and trips him.

"Enough! You disobeyed a direct order. Why did you go above ground? What happened?" Splinter pointed his flashlight at each one of them but no one responded.

"Very well. If that's how it's going to be, to the Ha'shi!!" Splinter declares as the boys groan.

Raph noticed the little girl behind Splinter.

"Ya little snitch." Raph huffed, glaring coldly at her.

"Move Raphael!" Splinter smacked Raph's backside with his walking stick. The red turtle growled at the girl as he rubbed his shell.

"Master Splinter what's a Hashi?" The girl tugged on his robe.

"You'll see." Splinter lead her to the room. "Do you mind helping me?"

The girl gave a little smile as she nodded.

....................................................

"11 hours in the Hashi." Splinter walked towards his sons "Are you sure none of you want to tell me where you were last night?"

"How you holding up, fellas?" Leo asked, balancing eggs on two chopsticks while holding doing a split in the air.

"I ain't break if Donnie ain't breaking." Raph huffed as he balanced on a tricycle, knitting.

"Experiencing intense nausea but not breaking." Donnie pass two ping pongs while standing on a board, Splinter spins it around making him more dizzy.

"Guys? I'm in the zone!" Mikey smiles confident as he does a hand stand upside down on a chair. "There is literally nothing that could break me right now!"

"We'll see about that." Splinter smirked as he clapped his hands twice, the girl stepped out of the shadows with a pizza box.

"Of course, you've all tasted the five-cheese pizza." Splinter persuades "But this, cheesemongers have speculated of its existence for centuries."

Splinter flips the pizza box opening revealing a mouth watering cheese pizza.

"Da Vinci's original masterpiece. I submit to you... ...the 99-cheese pizza."

"Oh! It's not possible." Mikey looked at the pizza in love.

"Mikey, it's a trap! A pizza with that variety of cheese is a culinary impossibility!" Donnie begged Mikey won't squeal.