Chapter 4

The little girl sitting on Leo's lap as he bounced it, she was eating a strawberry poptart that Donnie had given her to calm her down. 

"Just take deep breaths sweetheart." Splinter pat her hand "Now tell us what happened." 

"O-Ok." She hiccups. 

..................................................... 

"No! Please I don't wanna go to the lab!!!" The little girl cried and kicked as two men in black ninja like suit hold her arms as they carry her to a medic lab. 

They get to the lab and see Karai standing by a large tube. 

"You have to go into the tube, you don't want Mr Shredder to come and get you do you?" Karai asked angrily, this was a normal thing she would ask knowing that it scared the kids. 

The girl stopped fighting staying perfectly quiet. 

"Good girl." Karai smirked, she gave her a light shove into the tube. 

The little girl sat at the bottom of the tube as the scientist hooked IVs and wires to her. 

Eric Sacks walked into the lab. He looked at the charts and computers. He walked towards the girl who back up into the corner. 

"Hi there we're just gonna run a few more test, it'll be over before you know it." Eric smiled but she knew he was faking it. 

As he left he nodded to the scientist.

The scientist turned on a few switches. Suddenly a blueish green like substance started to pour into the tube. 

The girl started to panic as it stung her legs it felt like a shocking pain in her knees. 

"Let me out!!!!" She knocked on the glass "Please it hurts!!!" 

The scientist just ignored her as the checked the computers. 

"LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!" She slammed her tiny fists on the glass, suddenly the glass cracked setting her free as she fell to the floor, the mutagen was all over. 

"You stupid little brat!!" Karai stomped over to her pull out a small knife. 

The girl held out her hand sending Karai into a wall, she slammed her head as she fell to the floor unconscious. 

She turned towards the scientists, she sweeper her hand as the computer glitches before exploding causing a fire. 

The girl scrambled to her feet as she runs out of the room. Alarms were ringing in her ear as she ran. 

The smoke from the fire turned on the sprinklers, the wet floor made her trip onto the floor. 

She looked up to see Eric Sacks standing at the end of the hall. He just stood there as he slowly wagged a finger. 

"Naughty Naughty girl." He said as he walked towards her. 

"You caused me a lot of trouble for the pass days and you know what happens to bad little girls?" 

The girl got up as she backed away. 

"They get a visit from the Shredder." 

"No." Her heart started to pound, she didn't notice that the lights above started to flicker. 

"And do you know what the Shredder does to bad little girl?" Eric walks. 

"He takes them away and no one ever sees them again." Eric smiles evilly.