Akira x Shinso (MHA Comic Sketch)

Okay, each of these panels took like an hour to sketch... There's about 20-ish panels total (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I hope you guys like it (/>//<\)

Basic Synopsis/Relevant Info:
Akira and Shinso are friends at this point, and, nearly every day after school, the two walk together to the gym. One day, as they're walking to the gym, it starts to rain outside. Akira is a prepared little bean, so she pulls out a mini, one-person umbrella. Because she's so short, she hits Shinso in the eye when she swings the umbrella upwards. He takes it from her and they awkwardly walk to the gym. However, due to the umbrella being made for one person, both teens keep getting rained on. Akira tries grabbing his arm to scoot closer, but it doesn't work. Feeling flirty, she goes to kiss him, but then she realizes that's stupid and runs away instead, leaving Shinso in confusion.

Words/Thought Bubbles/Boxes^:3rd Panel: Rain!11th/12th Panels: Still Wet

3rd Panel: Rain!
11th/12th Panels: Still Wet... The umbrella is too small, we need to get closer.

Word/Thought Bubbles/Boxes^:2nd Panel: Seriously? I thought that would work! How

2nd Panel: Seriously? I thought that would work! How..?
3rd Panel: Stop! I know how to get closer.
5th Panel: Will this REALLY work? Did I expect to kiss him? He doesn't even like me, right? So why am I still leaning in? WHAT AM I DOING?!
7th Panel: I'm a dumbäss!
8th Panel: What..?
9th Panel: Stupid!

I am desperate to draw attention to this because I put a lotta effort into it, sooo... I'm tagging people lolol.

-DianeCipher
--_WERDUAA_
-Enby-Witch
-FlameEmperor618
--HYENAISM
-Quiet_Cosplayer
-KatsushimaKitty
-ittybittybird