Chapter 1 : Finally Arrived

JACKSON POV
I arrived at a golden gate, starring at my new school Nam San High School. I move to Korea from Hong Kong. So i'm the new guy here. Many girls are staring at me and whisper
"Omo, he's attractive" the girl said. I'm not shy cause I'm used to it.

I walked to the principal office.
---------------FAST FORWARD---------------
@The Principal Office

I knocked on the door and someone said "Come in" I open the door and saw the principal on his desk "Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson imnida" I said and then bow to the principal "Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson-sshi. I'm the Principal of this school Lee Min Ho, you are in class 1-A it's just down the hall. Hope you like the school." The principal said. I excuse my self and go out from the principal office.

The bell rang and I got into the class.
I sat on the back of the class because it's empty. As soon as the teacher arrive I got up and bow to the teacher "Annyeonghaseyo, seongsaeng-nim. I'm the new student in this class" I said. "Annyeonghaseyo, because you're the new student so you may get here to introduce yourself." She said.

I got up while holding my bag on my right shoulder, I stand in front of the class "Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson imnida. I'm new to these place so I might need you're help." I said and bow to the class. "Annyeonghaseyo Jackson you can seat beside Young Ji" the seongsang-nim said.

While walking to my seat, I saw who songsaeng-nim called 'Young Ji'

I saw an angel face.

~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~

-------------------------------------------
Hey there my dear readers (^.^)
This is my first fanfiction so I'm sorry if theres a wrong grammar, many typo, and many things.

I hope you like my stories 💛💙💜

This chapter is already revised;)
Btw, I'm colaborating this story with @fabuloussy
Vote this please!;)