Chapter 2: New Friends!

LAST CHAPTER
"Annyeonghaseyo Jackson you can sit beside Young ji" the seongsang-nim said

I walked to my seat but I stopped

I saw an angel face

~ Jackson ~

Young Ji POV

I saw my seatmate and he is handsome. After he seat beside me he said "Annyeonghaseyo Jackson imnida! Please take care of me."he said "Annyeonghaseyo Young Ji imnida!" I said while I smile. I saw his face blush.

Jackson POV

I blushed

Her face is so cute while smiling.

----------FAST FORWARD-----------
Bell rang it's lunch time.

Before I want to ask Young Ji to eat with me, she already with her friend. After that some guy approach me and said "Annyeonghaseyo GOT7 imnida!" They said "Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson imnida!". The leader introduce them to me "Annyeonghaseyo Jae Bum imnida, he is Jr, he is Mark, he is Youngjae, he is Yugyeom, and the last one is BamBam." He said. I saw BamBam looking at someone and I realized that it's Young Ji. I felt jealous.

I eat lunch with GOT7 in the canteen and I don't see Young Ji everywhere. But then I heard a scream and a mess. I am curios when I just want to go there Jae Bum hyung hold me "that's KARA the most popular gang in the school. Well we are pretty popular too but we are below them." He said " Who is the member?" I said " It's Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, and the last one is the goddes YoungJi" he said. I was shocked."Y-Young Ji?" I asked " Yes she's really pretty and every boys wanted her, altough Hara-ah is prettier than her but I liked Young Ji the most! She's really pretty and kind, and cute too." He said "You liked her?" I asked "Nope I'm her friend but I'm a fan of her."he said than he whispered something "Don't tell anyone or I'm dead! The one who likes Young Ji in our group is BamBam!" He whispered. I got shocked "B-Bambam liked her?" I asked him again " Yup he seems cold but not to Young Ji." He said.

Young Ji POV

We walk to GOT7 seats cause we were friend." Hi chingus " We said "Hi Girls!" GOT7 except Jackson talk "Hi Young Ji" BamBam said and he smiled "Hi BamBam" I said then smiled. He's blushing then I saw Jackson. "Hi seatmates!" I said "H-Hi Young Ji" he said.

The bell rang I walk to the class with BamBam, Hara and Jackson is behind us "Come here seatmate, Hara unnie!" I said and they smiled then they approach us.

--------FAST FORWARD---------
After School

BamBam approach me and said "Let's go home Young Ji-ah, kaja!" He said "Okay, wait a second BamBam!" I said. "Oh mind if Hara unnie join?" I asked again "Uh... Nope" he said "Okay I'll tell Hara unnie." I said. "Hara unnie!" I said "Ne, Young Ji-ah?" She said "Kaja Hara unnie, let's go home." I said "Okay!" She said.

Me, BamBam and Hara unnie go home.

But I feel there is someone watching us.

~~ To Be Continue ~~

-------------------------------------------
Hey there my dear readers:D

I hope you like it!!

Curious???

Just continue read and you'll know

Oh yeah I want to ask
Comment if you know the answer!
The question is: Who do you think is watching them?

Easy right? 😁😁

Well goodbye my dear readers!!💛💙💜