Truth time or just pure lies??

RECAP:I sat on the ground and began to cut myself.I wrote on myself 'I Loved you' Tears hit skin.It burned but it felt good.I saw liam standing on the doorway..He looked like he was about to break down..I began to continue to cut myself.Letting him see what i do for pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He ran downstairs.Everyone came running upstairs.I still silently cried.I kinda smiled.It all felt good.The pain leaving me.Call me crazy but i love this pain.I dropped the blade and rested my head on the bathtub.I felt someone grab my arm but i just left my head resting on the bathtub.I closed my eyes and went to sleep?? or Fainted??..I reall don't know but blackness took over me

~~~~~~

I woke up and it was dark.I slowly got up and went to the bathroom.I turned on the light and it blinded me.I blinked fast.I looked at the mess.There were towels with blood.I quickly shook my head.I looked at my arm.It still said 'I loved you'.I felt tears rolling down my cheek.It landed on my arm.It burned but i felt good.I turned off the lights and went downstairs to eat.

I saw everyone sleeping on the ground.I quietly went to the kitchen.Niall was in there.

I go to the kitchen ignoring him.Since they are still mad at me.I felt his eyes behind my head.

"Stop staring at me" i snapped.I bend down to get something from the bottom of the fridge.I found some carrots.I got an idea.I got all the carrots and stood up.I closed the fridge.I skipped upstairs and opened my door.I saw erika on my bed sitting down and looking at something.

It was my diary.Yes i had a diary.I told it all my super secrets.

"Why are you in here" i growled.

"Don't say nothing,Don't touch me,Don't go near my man and i won't expose these" She said holding up my diary.

I slowly nodded.She turned and had an evil grin."Now you must do what i want or else" she said.I slowly nodded again.

"Now go on and leave.I want you to leave.Grab your things and pack" she said with a smirk.

I shook my head."NO!" i yelled.

"Dear diary.It is my birthday.I now have noticed my LOVE LIAM FREAKING PAYNE.He is just to cute.I don't deserve him.I have cried and cried my eyes out.I really love him but he has someone else.She is better than me.She is skinny,Smart,Pretty,and tall.She has beat me sometimes but i will get her back.If you excuse me..I'm going to act happy all day but when it's time to sleep i'll cry my eyes out Love,Lexi" she yelled.I began to cry.She is saying my secrets.

"Dear Diary. Everyone is mad at me.I just called Erika a whore.I will never be forgiven by liam..I really miss him talking to me.I guess i will just go by ignoring both of them.I mean everyone!My life sucks.Yes i still cut.Nobody needs to know though.I am just glad i'll be going on tour in a few weeks.I'm glad that i don't have to be here no more (: Love,Lexi" She yelled again.

I heard my door open and i see liam standing there with a smirk

"Keep going babe" he says.She nods smirking.That bitch is telling her to go on.I go up to him and punch him in the jaw.He falls to the ground and grabs his jaw.I go up to erika and punch her in the gut.She falls on the ground.I grab my diary and leave downstairs.I put on my boots next to the door.I put on my jacket,grab my wallet,put my diary inside of my jacket and leave.It's raining.I have on some uggs,Sweats,and a red hoodie on.I walked to the park and sat on a bench.I don't care if it's cold,wet.I roll my sleeve up and let the rain hit my cut.It was going to leave a big scar..Sometimes i could be so stupid.I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.I had rolled my sleeve down.I let the rain hit my face.The rain matches my tears.So no one would know if i am crying or not.

After a few hours i decided to go back home.I arrived and it was lonely.They must've gone out.I went upstairs and changed into some shorts and a tanktop.I layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Sorry if it was short :/ I was in a rush..Hope you enjoyed.

Vote,Comment,And fan :D

~Cheeky_Angiee