Home sweet...baby?

RECAP:Finally in paris.The city of love♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tour went well.I was jetlagged a bit but it was fun.I go lots of love from my fans.Now i'm coming home to my family.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The sun was in my face.I was in a limo.I looked around.This place seems familiar.then i remembered..I'm back home..I smiled and sat up straight.My song 'Girlfriend' Came on.My ipod was on shuffle.the limo stopped and the door opened.

"Thank you Mr.Jones You may have the day off" i said smiling and getting off.He nodded and left.

I grabbed my bags off the sidewalk and went to unlock the door.I unlocked it and it was empty.Like always.I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.It smelled like it always did.Vanilla mixed with Chocolate.I dropped my bags on the door and ran to my bed.

BED SWEET BED.

I felt sick.I got up and threw up.I've been throwing up lately and i kinda have a small bump.I just thought it was of eating too much.I got up and went to check the date.I was late..I bit my lip.

Please don't be pregnat..Taylor will kill me...I looked at myself in the mirror my bump was a little bit bigger.I groaned what am i going to tell taylor...I just don't wanna get abortion and kill them.

I heard someone coming upstairs.I put my shirt down and quietly ran to my bed.I faked asleep as soon as the door opened..The person got next to me.

"I'm sorry for what happened before you left.I let my anger out on you" Of course liam

"I know you can't hear me but remember i Love You" he said kissing my lips a little bit and leaving.OMG he loves me!!!

I opened my eyes and saw him walking away.I got up and ran to him."Liam i love you too" i said hugging him.He looked at me in the eyes and kissed my lips.I smiled into the kiss and so did he.I suddenly remembered that i was pregnat and i broke the kiss.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm..P...pregnat" i whispered.

"WHAT?!" he yelled.I winced at the sound of his voice.

"i'm pr.."

"I heard..by who??" he said in a angry tone.I bit my lip.

"You" i   whispered.

His face softened "omg  i'm so sorry i yelled at you" he said hugging me."It's fine"

I guess he finally understood that he was the father because he asked me "Wait me?"

I nodded "How?"

"Remember last time..i  guess we um forgot the ummm condom" i said slowly.

He nodded slowly.I just stood there looking at the ground.Liam grabbed my arm and began to pull me downstairs."where are we going?"

"To tell the others." he smiled.I nodded and let him drag me downstairs.I bit my lip and sat on the couch.Everyone was looking at us.I coughed.