My heart hurts

My heart hurts. Sometimes I'm tired of feeling anything. When you love so hard or hate so hard. It's physically draining. And when the ups and downs are so consistent it becomes daily routine, you start to wonder if it's really worth it. But you can't imagine not having it, because it's something that you've grown used to and something that you love. And you hate that toxic things can be so pleasant. It's like getting joy from crying. It's that late night dopamine rush because they finally text you back after a full day of waiting for them to even see the text or care enough to reply. And that no matter how hard you try to distance yourself, every time you see their name pop up on your screen it sends your heart into overdrive and it makes your lungs hurt and your stomach fill with butterflies. And you can't help but think that it's not fair. Because you are almost positive that they don't feel the same way and in some ways that hurts even more. That should help to get you to leave, but it just makes you want to stay so you can change their mind. You would wait forever if you needed to, because you need them to feel the same. It sucks that the person who made you feel so wanted, becomes the person who makes you feel so worthless.