First Kiss

"hey yedam you wanna go somewhere?" you ask pulling away from your phone and looking at the brown haired man in front of you. You and Yedam had been dating now for 3 months but still haven't had your first kiss (which you were impatiently waiting for)
"yea sure where should we go?"
"idk let's just take a walk"
"ok let me grab my coat and we'll go :D"
you head outside into the cool night air as yedam swiftly moves his hand into yours intertwining your fingers. You look up at him smiling and he looks back down with the same loving expression.
"did i ever tell you how happy i am you mistook me for doyoung"
you chuckle and smile to yourself recalling that day.
                               FLASHBACK
You were running down the hall eager to tell your best friend Doyoung about how you got into SOPA. You saw the brown haired man and immediately jumped on his back forcing him to give you a piggy back ride "heydoyoungguesswhatigotintoSOPAwithyouandnowwecancontinuegoingtoschooltogetherandimsoexcitedhehehehehe" before the man can turn around doyoung comes round the corner "hey y/n how'd it go- WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF YEDAM HYUNG"
"DOYOUNG?!?!"
the man your currently on top of turns around and you immediately jump off you cheeks bright red with embarrassment.
"nah doyoung its ok she's cute haha"
you pause for a moment and process what just happened and then you look at Yedam and immediately look away 'holy crap he's cute'
"Hi i'm Bang Yedam :)"
                           END OF FLASHBACK
"yea that was an interesting day but i have never regretted it"
all of a sudden Yedam stops walking and stands in front of you
"ya know y/n you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i'm so happy to be your boyfriend"
just as your about to respond you feel a pair of lips on yours. The kiss is sweet, gentle, and passionate and immediately you can sense all the love he has for you and kiss him back.
After some time Yedam pulls away and hugs you engulfing you're tiny frame in his.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Bang Yedam"

and that's how i had my first kiss with the love my life