「 𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹 」ꜜ

╭ ╮
𝖳 𝖧 𝖤 𝖡 𝖨 𝖦 𝖦 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 !
❐⌇ ⌦𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲✎
៚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
╰ ╯

╭                                                ╮𝖳 𝖧 𝖤   𝖡 𝖨 𝖦   𝖦 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 ! ❐⌇ ⌦𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲✎              ៚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲╰                                              ╯

( ︿،، 🏹 ѕσ мαηу ωнαт ιƒ'ѕ ☰₊˚ ˀˀ )

⌜ ⌝
❝ 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙩 had 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 of things
wrong with her that she'd never
admit to anyone, not even herself.
She had a lot of 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨, a lot of
𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙨, if you didn't know her
you'd say she's 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 thought
she was 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮. ❞
⌞ ⌟

THE ONE THING Amethyst seemed to enjoy more than working in the BAU was going out to clubs and having fun, which is exactly where she was now. The soft flashing strobe lights danced around the room as locals danced around each other. Amethyst's hips swayed smoothly against whatever stranger had decided to move behind her this time.

Emily glided by with drinks in her hand, "hey Morgan, be careful. The one in the back could take your wallet," she announced over the music.

"That's alright, I'll be a broke happy man," he chuckled in response. Amethyst followed behind Emily immediately taking a drink when she sat them down on the table.

"Cheers," Hotch spoke up and they clinked their glasses together.

Haley took a sip of her drink before speaking, "so, how are they treating you at the BAU, Emily?"

"She means am I being nice to you," Hotch corrected.

Amethyst giggled, "well if that's the case."

Hotch jokingly glared at her as Emily answered, "actually, everyone's been incredibly nice." Haley nodded in response.

"Look at him move," Garcia rambled as she looked in Morgan's direction, "like a cat," she said, making a claw with her hand.

Everyone else at the table began laughing, "more like a dog," Emily chimed.

Garcia quickly came to his defense, spinning around in her chair, "he did not ask them to dance," she faced him again, talking quickly, "they asked him."

"Oh, I'll show you cat," Amethyst finished the rest of her drink before sauntering off to the crowd.

A tall man approached her to dance and she complied, throwing her arms around his neck. From there they practically grinded on each other on the dance floor. She spun around and began to whine her hips against him. Garcia's jaw dropped, "where did- ho- where'd she learn to do that?" she gawked at her friend.