「 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲 」ꜜ

╭ ╮
𝖱 𝖤 𝖵 𝖤 𝖫 𝖠 𝖳 𝖨 𝖮 𝖭 𝖲 𝖯 𝖳 . 2
❐⌇ ⌦𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲✎
៚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
╰ ╯

 2❐⌇ ⌦𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲✎              ៚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲╰                                              ╯

( ︿،، 🏹 нανє уσυ ƒιgυяє∂ ιт συт уєт? ☰₊˚ ˀˀ )

⌜ ⌝
❝ 𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 how well you 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
a person, you can 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 predict
what their life will lead to or what
𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 they'll make. You just
have to 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 they 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
show enough signs so that you can
𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 them. ❞
⌞ ⌟

          SIX HOURS AND another couple later, Amethyst felt stuck. They had nothing more than what they had before except knowing Spencer was.

Amethyst paced around the kitchen as Morgan made himself a cup of coffee. Derek heard Amethyst scoff lowly making him turn his head to see JJ enter the kitchen.

"I thought you were going to try and get some rest."

JJ shrugged, "Everybody else is working. I should be, too."

"Well, you're not, so," Amethyst retorted.

Morgan shot her a glance before turning to JJ, "we can handle it," he informed her.

JJ looked him up and down a few times before continuing, "It's funny. I keep thinking...the one thing we need to crack this case is, uh...well, Reid," she said with a small smile.

Morgan gave her a small nod, "yeah," he started walking away from each other.

"You think we all should have stayed together at the barn, don't you?"

Amethyst kept her mouth shut as she stopped pacing and awaited Morgan's answer.

He glanced between his two teammates, "JJ, go get some rest."

"I can tell that's what you're thinking, so..." she trailed off.

"I just want to get Reid home safe," Morgan turned to walk off again.

"But...if I had his back, like I was supposed to, he'd be here now."

"JJ, what do you want from me?" Morgan asked frustratedly.

"Yeah, JJ, give it up," Amethyst groaned, "you're being annoying and selfish right now, not everything is about your sorry ass. You're trying to gain sympathy by takin' fake blame and it's annoying," Amethyst ranted and emphasized her words.