Chapter one.

LYYN'S POV

Am Lynn Williams the daughter of the famous pastor Williams Smith. Well if you dont really know... we are a rich family thanks to my dad's church, living in a rich neighbourhood and I happen to be an only child. Lonely much right? Well thats not the case. I have two amazing friends Lilly and Luke Star who are twins and we hang out a lot. They are members of our church as well. Lilly is a gentle and always happy soul whereas Luke tries to put on the badboy facade but deep inside he is the coolest dude ever

Here's a bit about our church the communionship... we are not your typical christians. Hell we dont even use the Christian Bible we have our own communionship holy book.. creepy? I know. I also wonder who wrote it cause it has some twisted shit.The communionship holy book is so unholy. Every member of the communionship church has to read our 'holy book' everyday in the morning and in the evening. I used to abide to that until I turned thirteen. I was in a park with Lilly and Luke and overheard people critisizing the communionship.I listened in closely and  followed up on what they accused our religion of...playing FBI didnt fail me and I really found loopholes in our beliefs and since then I just lost interest and I havent been active reading the communionship holy book. Dont get me wrong I believe in God and I usually pray.

Well my friends and I attend this communionship school called 'The Perfectways Academy' owh and the irony in that name cause there is nothing fucking perfect in this God forsaken hell hole of a school. Owh my dad would slit my throat if he heard those words come out of my mouth.Am sure you wonder why? Well to begin with my dad owns this school which does not admit students who are not members of the communionship. Secondly he is a hypocritical bastard and thats the same fucking path he wants me to take. He wants me to be that perfect pastor's daughter everyone wants to see but deep inside thats not what I am.

Well am God fearing and all... but if you get to know my religion you'll find out that there are just extremes we are forced to go to that am sure God isn't pleased with at all.You all must think I hate my dad which you definitely right I do. But it was not always like this. There is a time I was close to my dad and I really loved him. Back then I was gullible I didnt know better. He was just as evil as he is now but he would always come up with some pathetic excuse and I would buy it. You cant blame me I was an innocent child but when I turned 13 I understood things better and realised how much of a sick bastard my dad was and thats when I began to rebel... am 17 now.

I havent talked about my mother yet... her name is Alice Williams. All the good sweet memories I have of her are from my child hood... she once was a sweet caring mother. We would go to the park, lunch and dinners out, shopping for dresses,shoes and her bags. We would talk and laugh and every other sweet bonding mother-daughter moments you'd think of. Its not like she is dead or something.. atleast not physically. But inside she is dead. And this is the doing of my wonderful father and her supposed loving husband. He wrecked her... he ruined every bit of happiness and liveliness in her. He made her numb emotionally. Its like she doesnt feel anything at all. He took my loving mother away from me... she suffers from depression and anxiety and her episodes get pretty bad at times. Thats why I resent my dad so much... what a loving husband he has been. That thought alone makes me sick.

In public we potray that picture perfect family flashing fake smiles and holding hands like the most religious family to ever grace this sinful earth. But we are not even a family... we are just three strangers living in an enormous mansion. Well I dont deny the fact that we live that lavish life... a big house,expensive stuff.., good food and all but I crave one thing.... the love. Family love and thats where my friends come in. They dont even know whatever happens in our home. But I love them like my siblings. We live like a family they are an open book to me and they think so about me too but little do they know. I wouldn't dare open my mouth because that would screw me big time. They cant know the torturous moments I have undergone and sometimes wished the angel of death would do a number on me. But then again I think of my mother and I cant bear the thought of leaving her with this sick man I call my father.