Prologue

Our universe is full of mysteries and miracles!

Today, I'll tell you about one of these miracles!

This is the story of how two Princesses became two of earth's greatest Phantom Thieves!

And it all started with a little cat..........!

This is the Planet known as Lunaris

The home planet of the creatures known as Lunar-Cats!

It was formerly at war against a planet known as Rukkaru, and it's inhabitants of shapehifters:

The Jackals!

But that war ended centuries ago and now, Lunaris is a peaceful place!

However, some people say, a little too peaceful............!

In the royal palace, guards were running around everywhere.

"Find her! She can't be very far!", one of the guards said.

As the guards walked past, a little lavender-colored cat appeared behind a purple curtain.

It was just about to seek away, when suddenly...........

"Got'cha!"

A woman with long brown hair grabbed the little cat from behind, picking her up.

The woman had green eyes and tiger ears and a tail.
She wore a long dress, decorated with golden frames.

Suddenly, the guards came back.

"Queen Reiko! You've found her!", one of them said.

Suddenly, a pink light surrounded the cat, as it jumped out of the woman's arms.

As the cat was covered in the light, it's form changed. When the cat got back onto the ground, the light also faded and instead of a cat, there was now a girl who looked about 10 years old.
She had short spiked up violet hair, pink eyes and a little tan skin.
She also had cat ears and a fluffy tail. She wore a white-pink dress with a black ribbon belt and black sleeves.

"Mooooom! I was just kidding around a little!", the girl said annoyed.

"Still, that doesn't mean that you're allowed to prank the guards!", The queen replied, kneeling down to her daughter with a smile on her face.
"They have more important things to do than that."

"Like what? Nothing ever happens here! This is more boring than the word itself!", the girl said, crossing her arms.

"Oh, Rin.......!"
The queen giggled.
"You'll understand soon!", she replied, patterning her daughter's head.

"Come on. It's time for bed!", Queen Reiko said, taking her daughter, Rin by the hand, who on the other hand kept struggling.

"B-but I'm not tired at all!", she said.

"You always say that, Rin!", the queen answered before she left with her daughter.

They went to Rin's room and the queen put Rin to bed.

"Mom! Please, stop treating me like a little kid!", Rin said.
"I'm already 11 now!"

"Aaw, but you'll always be my little girl, Rin!", Reiko answered, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

Rin turned to the other side of the bed, not wanting to look at her mother.
"You ready for the Lullaby?"

"I just told you! I'm 11!", Rin answered, still not looking at her mother.
"Way too old for lullabies!"

"Aaw, but you always loved hearing it when you were younger!", Reiko answered, before starting to sing.

🎵"Frozen white tears in the eye,

Gently falling from the sky.

In the shimmer of the night,

There lies a sea of crystal ice.

Take a look at what lies beneath,

And you'll find the secret key.

I stay hidden in a mountain of snow,

For I hold a secret only you~ can know~!

You can find me between ground and sky~!

Just follow the shining northern lights~!"🎵

"This song is weird and confusing!", Rin complained, turning her head a little bit, to look at her mother.

Reiko smiled.
"Oh, but it's been a tradition in our family for generations.", she said before giving her daughter a goodnight kiss and leaving the room.

"The life of the princess of a peaceful planet is nothing for me!", Rin thought.
"I want an adventure!"

"Is that too much to ask......?"