but he couldn't get out

"So, do you plan on telling him soon?" Gerard asked me as we sat on the bed listening to whatever record he had playing. I shake my head.

     "No, dude. I couldn't even tell him that I liked him without sobbing. I probably would've never came out if it weren't for Dallon," I told him, bouncing my foot and staring at the wall behind him.

     "Hey, what did I miss?" Ryan walked down into the basement. I looked over to Gerard and shook my head, giving him a stern look.

     "Nothing much, we just got to know each other a bit," I responded. Gerard pretended to zip his lips, making sure Ryan couldn't see him.

     He missed a lot during the couple of minutes he was using the bathroom.

     "Alright, well, sorry I took so long. I couldn't find the bathroom." Ryan shrugged as he sat down next to me. I rested my head on Ryan's shoulder and he put his hand on mine.

     "That's my bad. I should've told you where it was, sorry," Gerard apologized.

     Gerard and I getting to know each other was more of Gerard asking me about Ryan and I's relationship and me finally telling someone my real thoughts.

     I'm in love with Ryan.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I fucking love Ryan.

Telling him would be so much easier if we were boyfriends.

"Okay, well, do any of you actually have Awsten's number? You know, to actually talk to him about this whole get-together thing?" Gerard asked as he leaned back onto the bed. Ryan and I looked at each other for a moment.

     "He'll text us eventually. I don't know how, but he will." Ryan shrugged. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, right, you've barely met him. He has his ways, like, it could be scary if you don't stop and consider that it's Awsten," he explained.

     "Does Mikey not have his number?" I asked Gerard. Gerard's expression turned into one that says, 'duh, why didn't I think of that?' as he raised an arm up in the air.

     "I should've thought of that. I guess I'll ask him when he comes home." Gerard stretched out ever so slightly and looked up at us. "Oh, I feel kinda rude. You can do whatever you want, just no gross shit or stripping or making out right in front of me or whatever," he told us with light sarcasm.

    Ryan turned to me and grinned. "Is just kissing allowed?" Gerard sighed.

     "Fine, whatever. Just don't over do it. Like I said, I don't really wanna see anymore kissing after what I saw with Mikey earlier," he groaned. Ryan and I chuckled before Ryan placed a kiss on the top of my head.

-

     If I wanted to tell Ryan sooner, it would be a lot easier if we were boyfriends.

     "Do you feel more comfortable with Gerard now?" Ryan asked as we walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. I nod.

     "Yeah, he's actually pretty chill. I'd like him a lot more if he didn't throw that party, though," I said jokingly.