the straw hats reunite, part 2 & 3:

hey guys!!! I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of the time skip but this is part two of them reuniting and ill be putting some of episode 3 of them reuniting. I hope that makes sense but enjoy this chapter haha also thank you for all these reads 🥰 I'm glad you guys like it!

 I hope that makes sense but enjoy this chapter haha ✨ also thank you for all these reads 🥰 I'm glad you guys like it!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone woke up, got ready, and started to transition into their seats with food & drinks.

Until Author-san pop out & who still looked tired started talking to them, "Okay good morning everyone!" "We are going to watch two segments of the future again! So let's get this show on the road!"

[ THE SCREEN LIGHTS UP]

It shows a recap of everything that happened already until it gets to the point of when Luffy bumped into Fake Luffy, and he told him to wait and Luffy stops.

Now in the present, everyone around them looks at them shocked waiting to see what's gonna happen, Fake Luffy gets up with the gun in his hand and starts to walk over to Luffy slowly.

Everyone in the room is tense wanting to know what Luffy is going to do, especially the older heads in the room.

One girl started to laugh but stopped when Fake Luffy looked at her, its panels to a close up of
Luffy's face still standing but it's covered and he looks serious.

"This is not good" It suddenly goes to Boa's ship and Hancock starts to talk, "That's Sabaody Archipelago in the distance, Luffy we have to say goodbye here! We can't let them discover our relationship!"

Luffy replies with a grunt and Hancock's hands are shown with a nose and mustache face cornering thing, "Put this on, like this!" It then shows Hancock putting it on.

She blushes and puts her head down in her seat while people in the room start to snicker at how she looks while Sanji still thinks she looks beautiful & a goddess.

Luffy starts to laugh, "I don't need that! that's too much!" Hancock takes it off & hands it to Luffy.

"Really? But in case something happens" he replies with a grunt again and she pulls on his hood, "You have to be careful, make sure you hide your face!"

"The world thinks your dead but people know what you look like two years ago" it then shows a full body shot of Luffy & Boa.

"If you cause trouble, you won't be able to set sail." she finishes, "I got it" Then she starts to tell him what she packed in the bag (a lot-)

Everyone in the room sweatdropped heading what she packed and looked at her with crazy eyes all thinking *is she that in love with Luffy/Straw hat/Lu?*