part 6

The car stop at a small house....
Gauri come out from the car.....
Ommkara too...
But seeing the house he is shock....

"Where we are..? "

He ask confuse.....

"It's my house of course.... I buy it last month "

Gauri said casually......

"But I want to go hotel..... i left my car at the beach.... and I have meeting tomorrow "

Ommkara said panick....

"Ommkara ji.... have some sense please..... it's 11:00 PM now.... you can't find any  taxi from here"

Gauri said....

"Oh no.... then you drop me there na"

He said....

"What.... no way....i am tired because of fighting .... you can spend the night here na..go to hotel at morning .. .."

Gauri said.... ommkara is shock...

"But... Gauri.... how can I.... I stay here.. .. with .... with you.... whole night..."

"Decide you want to stay here or to roaming around in the streets whole night.. I am tired and I am going to my house.... "

Saying this Gauri unlock the house and enter...she left the door open....
Ommkara hesitates to go inside.... he never stay with any girl like this before.... and that too with this little gundi.... but now he have no option..... his phone is also switch off..... he sigh and enter....

********************

Ommkara enter and lock the door....
He see the house is small but all the necessary things are there.... but there is no one.... not even her friends.... is she staying alone here?

He saw Gauri is removing her shoes...sitting on sofa....

"Kitten.... I mean Gauri..... where are your friends?  And servants?"

Ommkara ask....

"My friends are staying in hotel.... and here is no servant.... I do all the work by myself "

Gauri said smiling.....

"But why"

Ommkara ask...

"Because when I come here .... I always stay alone.... because I like it... ahh it's so peaceful you know "

Ommkara was surprised.... he never thought that this naughty girl have other side also.... he smile...

"Your parents have no issues if you stay alone?"

"Who is gonna tell them?"

Gauri wink....
Ommkara mouth open in shock....
Gauri laugh to see his expression...

**************************

Ommkara is sitting at balcony after they had dinner.... ordered by Gauri.... he is feeling awkward to stay with her alone.... but he is feeling happy too ...
Don't know why...

Gauri sit beside him..... ommkara see her and smile...
Gauri handle him a cup...

"Coffee? "

"Thanks "

He said and take the cup with a smile....
They sit there silently for some time having coffee....

Ommkara look at Gauri who is looking so cute and beautiful....

Ommkara pov....

She is looking gorgeous..... I saw many beautiful girls in my life.... but she is.... something different.....