part 7

Sorry for the late...
Please vote and comment...
I love to read lining comments
..😍😍😍😍

*****************

Morning....

Sun rays discover a new sides of Rikara.. .. they are sleeping at the balcony.... Gauri head on omm shoulder and omm rested his head on near chair....

 Gauri head on omm shoulder and omm rested his head on near chair

(Aww... they are terribly cute😚😙😙😍😘)

First ommkara wake up.... he open his eyes..... he look around...

"Where am I? "

Then he feel something on his shoulder.....he look down and see the most cutest scene.... Gauri is sleeping soundly..... she is looking adorable....
Then ommkara realise he is in her house.... he sigh and try wake her up but stop...

She is looking like a cute doll... his heart didn't give him permission to wake her up....he smile and caress her cheek.....

he smile and caress her cheek

He slowly get up.... and lift her up in his arms..... he is not feeling awkward or  hesitates to hold her like this.... while he always feel uncomfortable to close to any girl....

He went inside....and place her on bed carefully..... cover her with duvet.... he smile to her...

He look around and his eyes go wide...

"What the hell"

He said himself.... because the whole room.. no actually the whole house is messed up and dirty .... of course it's by Gauri....😂😂😂

"God this kitten.... she stay in this messy house? I didn't see this mess last night.... god"

Being an artist ommkara always like everything clean and perfect.... he don't like messed up room....

He sigh and look at the clock....
It's 7:00 AM...

"I have 2 hour for the meeting... (looking at sleeping Gauri) I don't think this kitten have the strength  to clean all this... *chuckle * But yeh she is a gundi.... ok... let's get to  work omm"