chapter1: I know everything.

---
A/N: creds to my wonderful sister who helped me edit this chapter __sharifahhh__ 💜
---

NAYEON POV

- at the caféteria -

I was walking in school, because I was done with my first class. I went to take a break and I got a random text from the guy that have liked me for years. I felt so disgusted and felt like dying, he always sends me texts that could give me a headache...

Nayeon: Ugh what does that brat want from me? To help him do his homework? i'm dumber than him, why does he even like me?

Text
-----------------------------------

Kookie: Uh bunny... can you meet me after your first class? see you❤...

Kookie: Oh and dont forget, I love you❤❤...

Bunny: Why would I go? you force me into this everytime. why don't you give up on me and find another woman, okay? I will never fall for you cuz I have tiger.

-

--
A/N: she's dating taehyung at the moment, and her nickname for him is tiger...
---

Kookie: Are you trying to make me jealous?

Bunny: Why wouldn't I? of course. I would make you jealous, but I have my own man so stop texting me.

- bunny has logged off -

Kookie: Wait. Are you even texting me?

----------------------------------

Nayeon: Pabo man.

Sana: Unnie!

Nayeon: What is it?

Sana: I just need to tell you something really special, but you might not be happy.

Nayeon: What is it, tell me!

Sana: Well, are you okay with taehyung breaking up with you?

Nayeon: I? I don't really care. And what would I do if he break up with me? uh... I would jump off the rooftop which I had thought of doing before.

---
A/N: nayeon doesn't really love him anymore, she doesn't even care if he cheats on her...
---

Sana: Are you dumb?

Nayeon: Yeah, i might be. I don't know if it's just me or is he cheating on me?

Sana: Well, he is.

Nayeon: What?!

Sana: i'm sorry but- he kissed me two days ago.

Nayeon: Now I feel like killing myself...

Sana: Wait. He asked me on a date. could you help me pick what to wear?

Nayeon: Wait. when is the date?

Sana: Tonight.

Nayeon: Sorry I can't. tell him a few days later.

Sana: Okay, but why.

Nayeon: I deceided to join the 5th fashion club tomorow. can you wait, I'll be there on saturday and I will pick for you some clothes you can wear. I'm breaking up with him right now. Bye...

---
E/N (editor's note): i don't know why, but my sister says there are 5 fashion clubs in school...
Idk, ask her- sksksks...
---

Sana: do you want to know where he is right now?

Nayeon: Sure.

Sana: he's at the rooftop. he's going to pretend to save you from jumping.

Nayeon: Oh... and here is the necklace.

Sana: What for?

Nayeon: there are pictures of his ex girlfriends in here. They killed themselves. And if i do the same, my picture would appear in the necklace as well. Same for you. This necklace is cursed. He'll have to pay in the afterlife, after hurting so many people. And remember this. You should always hand this over to his next girlfriend, if he breaks up with you...

Sana: Thanks?

Nayeon: Okay. thanks for telling me where he is.

Sana: No problem.

- At the rooftop -

Nayeon: Hey taehyung. let's break up.

Taehyung: Why?!

Nayeon: I- i just don't love you anymore. And i know that you cheated on me with sana.

He looked down. He looked ashamed

nayeon: I only don't care because I knew you were cheating on me, so we are over. And I know your plan of not letting me jump down. Just drop your act of pretending i shouldn't jump. I just feel like dying right now. So... goodbye, I'm jumping down.

Taehyung: nayeon! Don't!

I jumped.

I expected my soul to leave my body anytime now, but i was wrong.

Unexpectedly, i fell onto a trampoline. I felt my body hit hard onto the trampoline, it felt as torturous as getting beaten up by bullies.

I opened my eyes that were tighly closed before, and sat up slowly, my body aching. When i really couldn't move, i felt someone reach out to help me.

<