chapter 5: cleaner

Jeongyeon pov

Jennie: gosh look at that nerd she's cleaning the toilet eww.
Jeongyeon: don't  talk okay your breath is worser.
Dahyun: gosh she's so mean what should we do huh?!
Jennie: we should mess up this place!

Jennie kicked the bucket full of water i use to mop the floor and then she took the soap and splash is everywhere.

Dahyun took out her shoes and dip it in the water and then put her shoe on the mirror like it was paint, and then, took the brush to throw at me.

Then more mean girls came to mess up the place too.

After hours

They were finally done with the mess up idea. And the bad think is that i have to scrub the toilet bowl AGAIN.

After cleaning

Two boys were chasing each other until the boy sliped and fall. And the guy chasing also sliped and because of that guy and i find the guy that sliped on the other guy fmiliar and it was park jimin my bully he sliped on the other guy to just make him bleed. I pretend i didn't see and i just went to class. And went to my seat. Then after awhile they came back i was shock.

Teacher: what happened to soobin?!
Jimin: i sliped on him and then i made his noss bleed im sorry.
Teacher: you will go to detention and your detention is to clean the toilet! And you jeongyeon teach him how to clean the toilet!!!
Jeongyeon: but mr kim i just came back from the toi-
Teacher: just go!
Jeongyeon: Fine!

I took his hand drag him to the toilet and tell him what his supose to do and show him how to do.

I sat on the bench near the toilet and sleep for awhile.

Jimin pov

I saw jeongyeon sleeping on the bench near the toilet i deceided to put my jacket on her. And continue

Jeongyeon pov

I felt something soft on my shoulder i open 1 eye and saw jimin's jacket i throw it off me and when to class.

Jimin pov

While i was cleaning i heard footsteps i turn and saw jeongyeon walking to class

Jimin: where are you going?
Jeongyeon: class.
Jimin: wait.
Jeongyeon: no time for this.
Jimin: just wait.
Jeongyeon: fine what is it.
Jimin:why are you leaving?
Jeongyeon: duhh its up to me if i wanna leave.

A/N: guys you can call me rina for short
for me. R is for rainbow. I is for i love you guys. I don't really know n and a yet :)).

A/N 2022: wtf i don't love you yall suck

Jimin: whatever.
Jeongyeon: look mr kim even text me to come back to class.
Jimin: don't waste your time and move!

Jeongyeon pov

Phew he didn't get me now i can go to class.

At class

Seulgi: class class the loser is here!
Jennie: oh  you done cleaning the toilet i know it wasn't hard work. Hahaha!
Yoongi: shushhhh jennie!
Mr kim: im back class and did anyone dare to speake? Oh and your back jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon: oh yes someone speaked its seulgi, jennie and yoongi i recorded their voice. Here they were bullying me i didn't even dare say a word.
Mr kim: thanks jeongyeon now you can continue with your studying.

A/N: guys do you want me to put the picture of jimin cleaning the toilet in boy in luv hehe.

Lunch

I was eating then my friend came to me my only friend were momo and tzuyu we share an apartment together.

Jeongyeon: how was ISAC?...
Tzuyu: oh. Bad! And where is momo?
Jeongyeon: probably absent.
Tzuyu: c'mon i saw her walking to school this morning. And you freaking share an apartment with her!
Jeongyeon: lets check the book.

At the gate

Jeongyeon: umm appa did you see my best friend in school today?
Mr yoo: uhh she did come but she went home in the ISAC hours. So she is absent.
Jeongyeon: told you yoda.

I bang into some guy and fall down he totally ignore and walked out to get ice cream or something.

Mr yoo: excuse me how dare you knock my daughter on the ground?!

He turn to see who it was.

Jimin: oh jeongyeon.

He grabed  my hand and bring me up but i could not walk so he carry me to the nurse office.

At nurse office