chapter 3: New fimiliar girl

I was listening to my songs that I have wrote and posted. And when I saw a new girl walking to me I said Hey are you new here?

???: Yep and can you help me find the office? Im lost and the great thing is that I found my locker.
Yoongi: Sure just walk straight and turn left the right there you will see the office.
???: Thanks but I find you fimiliar are you-
Yoongi: Oh Im the kpop idle suga but my real name is Yoongi. Nice to meet you Im Yoongi.
???: Oh and Im dahyun and I know you are a kpop idle I just find your looks and name fimiliar.
Yoongi: Wait you are Kim Dahyun!
Dahyun: Wait you are Min Yoongi!
We both said at the same time.
Yoongi: What are you doing at my school?!
Dahyun: What are you doing at this school?!
Yoongi: Stupid girl.
Dahyun: And I see you got a gf Jennie right.
Yoongi: Yeah! Whats wrong?!
Jennie: Yoongi Who is that girl you are arguing with?!

Jennie ran to me and look at Dahyun

Jennie: Wait you are Kim Dahyun and Im actually Kim Jennie.
Dahyun: OMG Jennie!
Jennie: Dahyun! How have you been?
Yoongi: You guys know each other?
Dahyun: Then what are we doing then?!
Jennie: Wow you have become a strong girl Dahyun.
Dahyun: Jinjja?
Jennie: Yep you look brave why not join the fighting ISAC just kidding it does not make sence.
Dahyun: Really joking time.
Jennie: What ISAC do you want to join?
Dahyun: Well I need to get better at piano so Im joining piano.
Before she said that I when to put my earpise back but I got distracted with her saying im joining piano.
Yoongi: What! You are joining piano don't.
Dahyun: Why not its up to me.
Yoongi: Yah! Bcause im in piano lessons!
Dahyun: So?! And Jennie which ISAC did you choose?
Jennie: Well dancing cuz Im a little bad at it.
Dahyun: Lucky im good am I?
Jennie: Dance then.
Yoongi: Not infront of me!
Dahyun: Then get lost!

I ignored her and contineu with my music but I got distracted because her dance was too nice and, i tried to ignore it but failed

Jennie: Babe why did you look?
Yoongi: I got distracted.
Dahyun: Why did you not leave when I told you to.
Yoongi: Cuz I did not want you to mess around with my gf.
Dahyun: I know all you care about is to sleep right.
Yoongi: What about you?!
Dahyun: Think about yourself not other people!
Jennie: Stop fighting!
Dahyun: Yeah yeah. And by the way your bf is annoying.
Jennie: I know all he do is write songs and he never spend time with me.
Dahyun(whisper): You should break up with him, he is probably cheating on you.
Jennie(whisper): Good idea! I thing I got that man.
Dahyun(whisper): Who is it?
(whisper): promise dont tell okay so its ka-
yoongi: What you doing girls?!
Jennie: Yah! I WAS TALKING TO DAHYUN HOW DARE YOU DISTRACTED US?!!!
yoongi: Yah im your bf! And are you gay only talking to her not me?!

A/N: here is the LGBTQ flag🏳️‍🌈.

Jennie: Whatever im gonna show her my friends!

I was at the studio to meet mean girls. And I saw a random girl there and I wanted to punch her in the face put she catch my hand she must be in the mean girl group I guess.

Jennie: Really you stupid girl choo choo!

Lisa: Well that was funny!
Jennie: Well you can start first Jisoo, go ahead now.
Jisoo: hi im jisoo and Im the leader of blackpink and I rule everything by the way. And don't ever ask me to sing cuz I'm not that good.
Jennie: I dont need to explain cuz she know who I am.
Rosè: Hi im rosè and you can call my rose sometime and im the 1st leader of the boyfriend stealer.
Lisa: hi Im lisa im the maknae and I am the 2nd leader of the bf stealer. 
Jennie: And next is red velvet you can start irene.
Irene: Hi im irene and im the oldest in redvelvet and im the leader by the way im the one who rules too.
Seulgi: hi im seulgi nice to meet you im the kind one who still bully people and somehow people like me alot.
Dahyun: Cuz you are popular.
Joy: True! And hi im joy im always happy cuz my name is joy and inside me im very mean so watch out.
Wendy: Hi im wendy . I'm smartest so you can ask me questions anytime if i have time.
Yeri: hi im yeri. But my real name is yerim. Kim
yerim. Amd im preety kind too.
Jennie: Thats the end of red velvet and. here we got twice.
Nayeon: Hi i'm im nayeon and I always say im pretty because im am pretty. And im the oldest of twice.
Sana:hi im sana there is two more but their nerds so yeah. and I might be gay sometimes but thanks to nayeon i have taeyung.
Jihyo: Hi im jihyo im the leader cuz im the smartest and i might get to bossy sometimes. And I have daniel to protect me if you know him.
Mina: Hi im mina and Im a little shy sometimes so I only need my besties to calm me down.
Dahyun: And Im the maknae in twice without the other girls?
Jennie: yes!
Dahyun: Yay! Oh and im Dahyun and If you get the same ISAC as me great cuz I went to the rap ISAC.
And call me dubu cuz Im white as dubu.
Jennie:deal!

Yoongi pov

Jennie told me theres a new girl coming to our group and its probably dahyun.

Jennie: Here is the new girl she is new in this school to. And you yoongi better not bully her.

Dahyun: Hi boys *wave her hand.
Yoongi: Yeah yeah Im leaving Dahyun.
Hobi: Hyung wait!
Yoongi: What?!
Hobi: you know her?
Yoongi: Then why did I say her name shes my ex gf in mid school. Okay.
Dahyun: Anyeong Im kim dahyun and im the maknae of twice.
Jin: Oh im the oldest in bts our group name is bangtan sonyeondan. And For shot cut its bts and. Im kim seokjin call me jin or worldwide handsom. C'mon yoongi your next.
Yoongi: She knows me!

I said in a angry tone and quickly run out of the studio

Dahyun pov

I found yoongi very wierd today I wonder whats wrong with him.

Dahyun: whos next?

Hobi: Oh its me Im hobi. im mean jung hoseok hobi is just my nick name. Call me hobi.

He winked so cute but im afraid i dont like him.
A/N(2021): LOLZ SOWWY HOSEOK!
Namjoon: Oh and im the leader of bts because im smart like jihyo. My name is namjoon.

Jimin: Yah! Let me go first next time.
Namjoon: No im older.
Jimin: oh and im jimin. park jimin jihyo's sister.
Taehyung: Hi im taehyung call me v for short cuz my name is too long.
A/N(2021): i can neverr                                                                                                                                                         Jungkook: hi im jungkook call me kookie and. i sometimes become dumb so dont tell me to do qeustion for you.

Jennie: Are you done?!
Dahyun: damn dont slam the door too hard okay.
Jennie: So are you done.
Dahyun: yes yes

don't ask me why the next chap is gonna have names like new fimi